e i g h t e e n (M)

no one pov

taehyung felt the warm water run down his body. his dirty blond hair quickly getting soaked and falling over his pretty hazel eyes.

letting out a soft sigh, the boy could feel his muscles relaxing in the shower down pour.

taehyung squirted out some of the motel given shampoo onto his hand and scrubbed it into his hair. the boy tried to focus on washing himself. but his mind was stuck on a completely different topic...

"i.. i think i like you taehyung."

those words rang through taehyungs ears, over and over again. he couldnt stop thinking about that night. him and jungkook hugging while rain poured down on them. their bodies getting completely soaked together as they were unable to pull away.

taehyung almost felt a lump build up in his throat as he remembered the moment. he had pictured it so happy and pretty. and most definitely overwhelming.

i mean, taehyung knew he had feelings for jungkook. it was quite obvious.

he got excited whenever jungkook simply replied to his question. he was always ready and eager to get to school everyday to meet the older boy.

hell. he literally ran away from home to a completely other country with the ravenette. all because he simply told him to.

not to mention, jungkook was literally a killer. and taehyung felt 100%, completely safe with him.

taehyung sighed softly, continuing to wash his body. his mind still running with thousands of thoughts. unable to clear them from his mind.

-

"you done?"

jungkook asked as he saw taehyung walk out of the bathroom, wearing his shirt and basket ball shorts. taehyung hummed softly.

"alright. im gonna take a shower then. you can try and sleep if you can. if not, the tv remote is here. try and find the international channel or something."

jungkook said, grabbing a random shirt and sweat pants before placing the remote on the bed. taehyung nodded slowly, sitting on the king size bed with his legs criss crossed.

jungkook nodded one last time before closing the bathroom door.

taehyung looked at the tv remote, but didnt turn on the tv. his mind still lingering in thoughts. 

at this point he was almost scared..

did jungkook really feel that way?

taehyung couldnt stop thinking about it. so much so that he didnt even know how much time passed as jungkook walked out of the bathroom dressed in a 'clean' pair of clothes. one of his arms up holding the towel to dry his damp hair.

-