Vol. 1 - Chapter 1

✩✩✩

With fast speed the was door opened by Taehyung. His eyes were wide, and his breaths were short. He closed the door behind his back and looked out of the glass part of the door. His eyes went quickly from one side to the other before he breathed out slowly. He closed his eyes and let his head move from one side to the other in order to relax his neck.

When he turned around, he stopped in his movement. Two big doe eyes were staring at him. The facial expression of the boy facing him was shocked. Taehyung pulled off his black hat and adjusted his hair. He smiled at the boy.

''Hello.''

The boy just blinked at him and gripped his book tighter.

Taehyung put his bag on the floor and looked at the interior of the carriage. It was just like all the other in the train. The only difference was the black suitcase that was lying on the seat next to the boy. The boy that was still staring at him.

''Can I stay here?'' Taehyung asked and tilted his head while he looking at the boy.

Firstly, Taehyung thought the boy wouldn't answer but then he shook his head.

''No. My parents bought the entire carriage to myself.'' His voice was soft but it was somehow carried with annoyance.

Taehyung snorted.

''So you are one of those spoiled kids that think everything belongs to them because their parents are rich?'' Taehyung saw the way the shocked expression turned into an angry expression.

''You don't even know me how can you judge me?'' The boy huffed and shook his head in disbelief, ''Now could you leave? I don't want you to stay here.'' He held his book up again and started to read.

Taehyung curled his lips and hummed. He quickly scanned the boys feature and nodded. This boy was maybe some years younger than him so it wouldn't be that hard to convince him to stay.

''How-''

Before Taehyung could even finish his sentence, he heard loud noises coming from the hallway of the train. His eyes widened and he took his bag before seating himself on the seat in front of the boy. He pulled off his jacket and stuffed it in his bag. Taehyung grabbed the newspaper that was next to the boy and pulled it up until it covered his face.

He heard how heavy steps moved to the carriage. They stopped right in front of the door and Taehyung held his breath. After some seconds he heard how the person must have gone. He slowly put down the newspaper and faced an annoyed look from the boy in front of him. He was holding his book open on his lap and stared with an empty look at him.

Taehyung smiled dumbly and the boy rolled his eyes.

''Are you running a away from the conductor?'' His voice was still soft but clearly annoyed.

Taehyung shook his head and folded the newspaper. ''No, I have a ticket.'' He put the newspaper on his lap and grabbed in his pocket of his trousers to take a ticket out.

He saw the boy looking at it. He squinted his eyes to read better what was written on it and nodded.

''You shouldn't be here. You have the economy class. This is-''

Taehyung stopped the boy by holding up his hand. ''I know I know but-'' He flinched when he heard another rustle coming from the outside of the carriage. When he looked back, he saw that the boy was looking to the door too. ''Can I stay here?'' He sounded desperate even when he tried not to sound like it.

''If I say no would you still stay here?'' The boy asked and huffed at the thought of having another person in his carriage.

''Yes.''