Vol. 1 - Chapter 6

Sorry for the short chapter but the next will be longer! I didn't want to put this one with the previous chapter!:)
Enjoy<3

✩✩✩

Suddenly Taehyung was shaken and his jolted up. He looked with big eyes to Jeongguk that was standing over him with a worried expression. ''What?'' he asked and only realized then, that his face was wet. He dried his face and looked back to the ravanette.

''You were rambling agitated some weird stuff and then started to cry, I-I thought I should wake you up.'' Jeongguk whispered and Taehyung looked around. The shadow of the moon moved so they have slept for some hours. ''I'm sorry.'' He said and brushed tiredly his hair back.

Now he remembered what his nightmare was about. He shuddered and sighed. His stepdad was hunting him even in his dreams. He let himself lay back on the seat. He closed his eyes and tried to calm down his breath.

''I- Can I sit?'' Jeongguk broke the silence and Taehyung hummed approving. He felt how something warm touched his waist and in the next moment he felt a warm hand on his cheek. He was startled at first but then he looked up to Jeongguks silhouette that was barely illuminated by the moon. The ravanette softly caressed his face while having again his softest expression. Taehyung saw that expression right after they kissed.

His heart clenched. No one ever looked at him like that.

''My sister always sang for me after I had a bad dream to let me fall asleep again.'' The boy told him, ''Do you want me to sing for you?'' Taehyung met the boys eyes and he nodded.

''Only if you join me under the blankets. It is freezing cold here.''

''U-Under your blanket?'' The ravanette looked surprised at Taehyung and blushed. Taehyung nodded and he couldn't stop thinking that the boy was adorable.

''You can take your own blanket if you want though.''

Jeongguk quickly shook his head and Taehyung smiled tiredly. He pulled up the blanket and let the boy slip in. Of course, it wasn't a bed but only a small bench seat, so they had not much space. He pulled Jeongguk close at his chest and covered the boy with the blanket.

''Oh.'' He heard Jeongguk when he touched his chest. Taehyung chuckled and laid his chin against Jeongguks head. ''Now you can sing.''

Jeongguk nodded faintly and started to sing quietly a song. Taehyung didn't know the song but it was beautiful. He was too tired to understand all words, but he could hear the word stars in it. The melody was soft and gentle. He wished he could stay forever in this moment.

''You sing beautifully.'' He muttered tiredly and Jeongguk looked up. When their eyes met, he could see little stars of happiness in his eyes. The ravanette smiled softly and Taehyung returned it. ''Your eyes hold so many stars in it. It's like you are a little ocean of stars.'' Taehyung explained quietly and he noticed how he slurred a little bit out of tiredness.

''A galaxy, basically.'' Jeongguk said and Taehyung did not know what he was saying but he just nodded. Jeongguk must be blushing but the light was not enough to let him see the red tone that filled his cheeks. Jeongguk moved his head closer to Taehyung and their nose touched. Funny how they both felt so warm but as soon as Jeongguk touched Taehyungs nose the older one felt the cold nose of the ravanette. He was used much more to colder temperature than the boy.

In this exact moment, looking in Jeongguks so called galaxy of happiness and feeling his warm breath on his lips he knew that he has found something that he was going to miss much more than he did with his siblings. He wanted to stop everything here in the moment to keep him and the boy safe from being hurt. But love is a road that goes both ways. He could not choose this just for himself.

Jeongguk hand that was laying on Taehyungs waist left its place and moved up to Taehyungs face. The ravanette rubbed gently the wrinkle in between his eyebrows. ''Don't think too much. It will only give you a headache.'' The boy chuckled and laid his hand on Taehyungs cheek.

''This is right where it begins.'' Jeongguk mumbled and Taehyung licked thinking his lips. ''What do you mean?'' Was the ravanette talking about them?

Jeongguk just stared smiling at him and shrugged his shoulder. ''That would be a good beginning for a book, right?'' Taehyung was not sure if Jeongguk was talking about a book but he did not really care about this. He pulled the boy closer to him and let their nose touch again. They stared just at each other and talked with their eyes.

Taehyung moved his lips closer to the boys and immediately did Jeongguk close the gap between them. They moved their lips again softly at each other. Taehyung took every single gasp and moan from Jeongguk in, while the ravanette was exploring with his fingers every curve and dip on Taehyungs face.

For both boys it was surprising how their kisses were so gentle. They both had seen people kiss on the streets of their hometown. The kisses where messy and with no passion but their ones were soft and youthful.

When they move away to breath, Jeongguk started to chuckle and wrapped his hand back around his waist. ''What's on your mind angel?'' Taehyung muttered against Jeongguks face as he placed a few kisses there.

''Not a lot. It is just you.'' Jeongguk looked at Taehyung and the older one smiled softly. He could feel that he was falling for the boy. Jeongguk already did fall for him, fast and without warning. Taehyung was still not sure if Jeongguk really fell for him or just for the feeling of love that he was missing for his sister. In this moment he did not really care about it since his mind was full of love and affection for the ravanette.

Taehyung buried his face in the crock of Jeongguks neck and a small hand moved its way to Taehyungs neck to play softly with his hair. He pressed a little kiss on the boys neck before he closed his eyes.

''Is it better now?'' Jeongguk whispered and Taehyung could feel faint touches of Jeongguks lips on his ear. Taehyung nodded and smiled slightly in the neck of the ravanette. He breathed deep in to let his mind be flooded by the flowery scent of Jeongguk.

The boys laid there, listening to their heartbeats pounding rhythmically with each other until they fall asleep.