A New Ally

"Don't you move a goddamned muscle!" you hear Vaggie shout from the rooftop.

"Of course, ma'am!" a male voice responds. "I simply had a few questions to ask of you."

You and Charlie are rushing up the stairs to the hotel roof, the both of you absolutely terrified of what might happen.

Why would he show up so early? He promised you guys more time.

Not that you really needed it or anything, but still.

"No, you go right the fuck back where you came from, you winged bastard!" you hear Angel Dust yell.

Shit must be pretty serious up there. Hopefully you and Charlie can help defuse the whole situation.

Making it fully up the stairs, you can see what all the commotion was about.

Angel and Vaggie have the angel in question backed up against the wall, dangerously close to the building's edge.

Vaggie is pointing her spear at him, while Angel is pointing a Tommy gun in the angel's direction. Both of them are shouting obscenities and threatening his life.

Or... his afterlife, technically.

But something seems off about this particular visitor. The most notable thing is the color of his halo.

The angel from earlier had a dark blue-colored halo, which matched the color of his magic. This one has a bright-green colored halo instead.

Is this a different guy?

"Please... please hear me out." the angel says.

"Why the Hell should we do that!?" Vaggie shouts. "This little 'deal' you made with Charlie is freaking the fuck out of everyone here!"

"A 'deal'? What in the world are you talking about?" he asks, appearing genuinely confused.

"Don't play dumb, cazzo! You know just what the fuck we're talking about." Angel Dust yells, pulling the bolt back on his weapon.

"Guys, guys, hold on!" you shout, running up to the scene. "Let's just talk about this for a minute!"

"(Y/N)?" Vaggie and Angel simultaneously ask in surprise.

Lowering her spear to her side, Vaggie gives a relieved smile and says "Thank God you guys are okay... but what are you doing here?"

"More importantly, what the fuck is this creep doing here?" Angel asks, gesturing to the angel. "Wasn't he supposed to show up, like, hours from now?"

"...so he did visit the Nine Circles then..." the mysterious visitor says to himself.

"You! Stay outta this!" Angel shouts.

"O-okay..."

"Guys, just put your weapons down!" Charlie says, stepping up to the two demons. "Let's just... try to hear him out."

"Are you sure about this, Charlie?" Vaggie asks. "If this hijo de perra lays a finger on you..."

"I won't let him." Charlie says, before a sudden burst of flame quickly envelops your girlfriend.

"Shit!" you exclaim in surprise.

Almost as soon as the ball of fire appears, it vanishes, and Charlie's appearance is almost completely changed.

Two large, white and red-colored horns are sticking out from the top of her head, and her soft, light yellow eyes have changed into an almost menacing, deep crimson color.