Party

(In Afghanistan)

The outcasts had gathered all of the pieces of the armour. Their smartest people were trying to assemble it based on the designs and schematics they found in Hiccup's lab inside the cave. Their leader was watching them assembling it with a glass of wine in his hand.

              (In Hiccup's lab)

"Notes, the suit can't fly in high altitude." Hiccup said as he reviewed the design and schematics of his new armour "Main transducer feels sluggish at plus 40 altitude. Hull pressurization is problematic. I'm thinking icing is the probable factor."

"A very astute observation, sir. Perhaps, if you intend to visit other planets, we should improve the exosystems." Toothless sarcastically said as his holographic body appears beside Hiccup. "Useless talking toaster." Hiccup mumbled under his breath. "What was I thinking when built him based on my personality." Hiccup thought.

He then did some researchs on flight in high altitude. One thing caught his eye. The satellites orbiting earth should go through the same problem when they are deployed in space. "The shell metal, ofcourse. The shell metal is made out of special gold-titanium alloy to maintain the power weight ratio."Hiccup thought.
"Connect to the SYS. Co." Hiccup ordered Toothless "Have it reconfigure the shell metals. Use the gold titanium alloy from the seraphim tactical satellite. That should ensure a fuselage integrity while maintaining power-to-weight ratio. Got it?"

"Yes. Shall I render using proposed specifications?" Toothless asked. "Thrill me." Hiccup said as he took a sip of soda from the can of soda on the table. He then turned on the tv in the lab and set on watching some news. "Tonight's red-hot red carpet is right here at the Disney Concert Hall." A reporter said in the live news telecast "Where Hiccup Haddock's third annual benefit for the Firefighter's Family Fund has become the place to be for L.A.'s high society." Hiccup frowned after hearing the news. "Toothless, did we get an invite for that?" He asked. "I have no record of an invitation, sir." Toothless replied.

"He hasn't been seen in public since his bizarre and highly controversial press conference. Some claim he's suffering from post traumatic stress and has been bedridden for weeks. Whatever the case may be, no one expects an appearance from him tonight." The reporter finished. "Hmmm, they really expect me to not appear..." Hiccup thought with a smirk.

"The render is complete." Toothless said as the picture of the golden coloured Mark-II appeared on the screen of his computer. "The design...... It isn't what I was expecting." Hiccup said. "What was I thinking? You're usually so discreet." Toothless said in an annoyed voice as he rolled his eyes.

Hiccup got up from his chair and walked over to a shelf kept in his lab. He took out a book and sat back on the chair in front of his computer. It was a book  about the dragons from Norse mythology. He opened the chapter on Nightfury. This dragon never siezed to amaze him. Small, not so dangerous looking, but Nightfurys were the nightmares of Vikings. Suddenly an idea popped in Hiccup's mind. "Tell you what, show me the designs of the armour." Hiccup ordered as he closed the book and put it on the table.

The design of the armour appeared on the screen and Hiccup picked up a digital pen and started modifying the design. He redesigned the gauntlets. This time the gauntlets had three sharp pieces of metal sticking out of their sides and the fingers were more claw like. He resigned the boots and turned their feet more claw like. He then redesigned the helmet so thet it resembled the head of a Nightfury. All the changes he did on the design made the suit look more Nightfury like.

"Perfection." Hiccup said as he was satisfied with the outcome. But the colour still bugged him. He then noticed his bike in the garage. "You know what, throw some black, ebony and extremely dark purple in it." Hiccup ordered. "Yes, that should help you keep a low profile." Toothless sarcastically said and Hiccup shook his head at this. "The render is complete." Toothless said as he completed his work. "Hey, I like it. Fabricate it. Paint it." Hiccup said as he proceeded to leave his lab.