Finally together

Astrid was in deep thought as she drove towards Hiccup's house. After having a lengthy talk with her parents and tons of embarrassing moments she has decided to tell Hiccup about her feelings. After a few minutes she was at Hiccup's house. 

"Relax Astrid. You can do this." Astrid told herself.

She entered the house and looked for Hiccup. She headed towards the lad, because that's where Hiccup stays most of the time. But when she entered the lab she couldn't find him anywhere.

"Hiccup. Where are you?" Astrid asked out aloud.

Suddenly Toothless appeared in the room.

"Wellcome Miss. Hofferson. I wasn't expecting you here." Toothless said.

"Oh, hey Toothless. Can you tell me where Hiccup is?" Astrid asked.

"Sir is in the gym, doing his workout." Toothless said.

"Uh huh. Thanks." Astrid said and left the room.

Astrid headed towards the gym. She had used it a few times herself but never saw Hiccup going in there. She went to the gym and stopped in front of the door. She could hear Hiccup's groans coming from the room. She took a deep breath and entered the room. She stopped in her tracks when she saw Hiccup. Hiccup was shirtless and doing pull-ups. She couldn't help but stare at Hiccup's lean and muscular body. He wasn't buff but was definitely toned. Hiccup then noticed that he wasn't alone in the room.

"Oh, Astrid! I didn't notice you there." Hiccup said as he let go of the bar and dropped on the floor.

"H-hey, I was looking for you." Astrid said, trying not to stutter.

"Uh huh." Hiccup said as he walked over to a shelf and took an undershirt and put it on.

No matter how much Hiccup tried to show he was inwardly shaking. He was going to tell Astrid about his feelings today. And just his luck, Astrid just walked into the gym when he was doing his workout. 

"Uh, I am feeling a bit hungry, you want something?" Hiccup asked Astrid.

"Uhh, I won't mind a bite." Astrid said.

"Okay. Great. Then let's go." Hiccup said and led Astrid to the kitchen.

While Hiccup prepared some snacks, Astrid thought about how she was going to tell Hiccup. Same for Hiccup. He was thinking how he would tell Astrid about his feelings while cooking the meal. After a minute Hiccup was done. He had prepared two sandwiches and scrambled eggs. Without another word Hiccup and Astrid began eating their part of the food. The situation was extremely awkward between them. Hiccup silently chewed on some of the egg while Astrid took quick bites from her sandwich while trying to avoid looking into Hiccup's eyes. Finally they had finished their meal and got up from the table. Astrid went to the living room while Hiccup went to his bedroom to get some more comfortable clothes. When he came back to the living room he was wearing a black Sweatshirt and a pair of brown pants. 

"Hiccup, I want to tell you something." Astrid said.

"Okay, what do you wanna tell me?" Hiccup asked.

"Look, I am really glad that we're friends again and I really like to spend time with you…" Astrid began. She then took a deep breath and continued,"But there is something you should know, and I just really hope that what I am gonna tell you doesn't ruin our friendship." 

Hiccup raised an eyebrow.

"Hiccup, ever since we have been friends, I had these feelings towards you. And after recent events those feelings have only grown stronger. And only recently I understood that these feelings aren't just friendly feelings. They're more than that. The truth is Hiccup…… I like you. I really really like you, more than a friend." Astrid finally confessed.

Hiccup was shocked by the revelation. He never thought that Astrid herself would have feelings for him. He was so shocked that he couldn't even speak for a few moments. He just stood there staring at Astrid. Taking his silence as rejection Astrid decided to leave with a heavy heart.

"Stupid me. Why would he ever like a girl like me." Astrid sadly thought as she tried to hold back her tears.

She barely took a step when suddenly Hiccup grabbed her wrist. She looked back at Hiccup with surprise. Hiccup pulled her towards him and wrapped his arm around her waist and grabbed the back of her head and smashed his lips on hers. Astrid was shocked at first but soon she melted into the embrace and kissed back Hiccup as her one hand made its way to Hiccup's face and then tangled itself in Hiccup's hair while the other one clutched his shirt. 

After sometime Hiccup pulled away from the kiss and they touched their foreheads.

"I like you too Astrid. I like you a lot." Hiccup said.

They both slightly chuckled at this.

"I guess, I am your girlfriend then, Mr. Haddock." Astrid teasingly said as she looked in Hiccup's forest green eyes. 

"Yes you are, Miss. Hofferson." Hiccup said in an equally teasing tone as he looked back in Astrid's ocean blue eyes.

"And,..... Cut." 

The sudden speech made the couple pull away from each other like springs as they looked for the source of the voice. They didn't have to look far as they noticed Toothless in the room. He had a pleased smile on his face.

"Toothless?" Hiccup asked.

"My apologies sir, but Miss. Potts had requested me to record and send her a clip of your kiss after you and Miss. Hofferson, get together." Toothless said.

This made the blonde haired girl blush as Hiccup looked at Hiccup with a mix of shock and surprise and anger.

"Delete that clip now!" Hiccup angrily ordered.

"Sorry sir. I have already sent that video to Miss. Potts." Toothless smirked.

"Why you…" Hiccup growled and dashed towards Toothless, but Toothless disappeared.

Just then Hiccup received a message on his phone. He pulled out his phone and checked it. It was a message from Pepper. 

The text read,"So, when can I expect some babies?" 

Hiccup groaned at this as he covered his eyes with his free hand. Astrid took the phone from Hiccup's hand and read the message. Her blush became a few shades more red when she read it. 

"The teasing is never gonna stop now." Hiccup said and Astrid couldn't agree more with it.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:- Hey guys. Commander Alfa here. Hope you enjoyed the chapter. 

By the way, I am still doing QnA. So if you wanna ask me something you can text me the question in the comments. I will try to answer it in the next update.

By the way shoutout to my friends
TFAlphaFury02. minero586. Thanks for all the support you guys provided me.

That's all guys. Bye bye guys. Stay safe. Alfa out. Peace.