The betrayal

Drago parked his car in the parking lot of Sector 16. He had to drive there as fast as possible. He rushed inside the building and went to the Arc reactor room. There were multiple scientists hovering around the massive Arc reactor. One of them was on the phone, talking to someone but then he noticed Drago approaching him and ended the call.

"Mr. Bludvist? Sir, we've explored what you've asked us, and it seems as though there's a little problem." That scientist said as Drago stood beside him.

"And what that might be?" Drago asked, irritated.

"To power the suit, sir, the technology you require actually doesn't exist. So it's..." The scientist said but Drago cut him off.

"Wait, wait, wait. The technology? William, here is the technology. I've asked you to simply make it smaller." Drago told the scientist, sounding a little angry.

"Okay, sir, and that's what we're trying to do, but honestly, it's impossible." The scientist, now revealed to be William, said.

"Hiccup Haddock, that no good runt of litter, was able to build this in a cave! With a box of scraps!" Drago shouted at William as he grabbed William by his collar.

"Well, I'm sorry sir, but I'm not Hiccup Haddock." William fearfully said.

Then a realisation hit Drago. He let go of William as he looked towards the Arc reactor.

"You're right." Drago said and left the room.

He went to the lower section of the facility. And entered the underground lab. This lab is normally used to build prototype vehicles for the military. But this time it was being used for a  different purpose. He walked towards a hanger in the room. Hiccup's mark one armour was hanging in there. Drago closed his eyes as he remembered how he accouired this reconstructed suit.

/Flashback/

Several black coloured Jeeps pulled up in the terrorist camp in Afghanistan. Drago stepped out from his jeep along with his men. He cast a gaze around the camp and saw the leader of the Outcasts waiting for him.

"Alvin." Drago said.

"Welcome, Mr. Bludvist." The Outcast leader, now revieled to be Alvin, said. He noticed Drago studying his scar and said,"Compliments of Hiccup Haddock."

"If you'd killed him when you were
supposed to, you'd still have a face." Drago said unfazed.

"You paid us trinkets to kill a prince." Alvin commented.

"We will talk about that later. Show me the weapon you were talking about." Drago told him.

"Come with me. Leave your guards outside." Alvin instructed.

Drago had no other choice. He did a hand gesture and followed Alvin inside a tent. His guards stood outside as some of the terrorist tried to intimidate them.

Inside the tent the Mark 1 armour was hanging by some chains on a makeshift hanger. It was reconstructed back to it's original form.

"His escape bore unexpected fruit." Alvin stated as he walked over to a table in the corner of the tent and sat on the chair beside it.

"So this is how he did it." Drago mused as he walked over to the armor and brushed his fingers against the circle shaped hole in the chest.

"This is only a first, crude effort. Haddock has perfected his design. He has made a masterpiece of death. A man with a dozen of these can rule all of Asia. And you dream of Haddock's throne." Alvin said.