Chapter 36; my 8 week scan and confessing to dad

Lexis pov;
so it's been 2 weeks since trevor told me that he still loves me. iv basically tried my best to avoid him, but its sort of hard when either me and sam are at the o2l house or their at ours.

So today it's my 8 week scan (2 month) sam is really excited and so am I. At the moment I'm making me an sam breakfast while his in the shower.

I still haven't told him about trevor. I guess I just don't want sam to start something up, it would just make thugs 10x worse then they already are.
I was snapped out if my thoughts by sam coming down stairs and wrapping his arms around my waist.
Sam; hey u excited for later?
Lexi; yeah, just nervous I guess
Sam; about?
Lexi; something going wrong. then I know it would b my fault
Sam; nothing will happen and it wouldn't be your fault.
Lexi; yes it would
Sam; lexi, no it wouldn't okay? Now we have 40 mins till the appointment, so eat this then lets leave

I just nodded and ate my toast

***1o mins later***

So were in the car on the way to the appointment, I know what your thinking, your gonna b 30 minuets early, but you never know if theirs gonna b traffic.

Once we get there i sign in and wait for the nurse to call me in.

Sam; were gonna see our little munchkin
Lexi; munchkin?
Sam; yeh well we don't know the sex and we don't want to know so I'm gonna call the baby munchkin until we finally meet him or her
Lexi; that's cute baby

After that the nurse finally called me into the room. i laid down on the bed and lifted my shirt with my right hand, while sam was holding my left one nervously tapping his foot. i just kissed his hand to tell him that everything would b okay. he smiled.

The nurse applied the jell to my belly and I flinched at the coldness but i sort of got use to it. the nurse moved the want around on my belly until she stopped and turned the screen to face us so we could see our baby. i started crying at the sight of my baby. I looked over at sam and he had years in his eyes.

Nurse; how many pictures would you like?
Sam: erm.... 4 please

I just nodded knowing that he meant one for me,him,his parents and my dad(JC)

After the appointment we went to the o2l house so I could give dad the photo. me and sam walked up to the door and knocked. trevor opened the door

oh great!

Just my luck. his home. well this is gonna b awkward. i just smiled at him and walked in to see all the boys on the sofa playing Marino cart.

Sam; hey guys
All the boys looked at us and stopped playing mario cart. I walked up to dad and gave him the picture of the baby.

Lexi; dad, here's a picture of our baby
JC; aww he or she will be so cute when it finally arrives

We all just burst out in a fit of laughter. after I calmed myself down I looked up to see trevor staring at me. I whispered to dad

Lexi; hey dad?
JC; yeah? What's up lex?
Lexi; can I talk to u ..... In proverb please?
JC; yeh sure

We stood out and made our way to the kitchen.

JC: so what's up Lexi?
Lexi; so u remember the day when I told u I was pregnant?
JC; yeh?
Lexi; and I remember when I followed trevor out?
Jc: Lexi is there something your not telling me
Lexi; basically that day when I walked out the house after trevor to c what was up with him he...he..
JC; he what lex?
Lexi; h-he said he still loves me
JC; shit! But he has a---
He was cut off by .... sam!

Sam; HE WHAT???? IM GONNA KILL HIM!!!