Chapter 37: i promise

Sams pov:
Lexi and JC had been gone for a while so I thought I would go check On them.

"I'll be back in a bit I'm just going to check on lex and JC" I got a bunch of "okays" and "cools". as I walked to the kitchen I heard them talking so I stayed by the door so they didn't see me. I listened carefully to hear what they were saying even though it felt wrong, I wanted to know what they were talking about.

Jc: Lexi is there something your not telling me
Lexi; basically that day when I walked out the house after trevor to c what was up with him he...he..
JC; he what lex?
Lexi; h-he said he still loves me
JC; shit! But he has a---
I cut him off by stepping into the kitchen.

Sam; HE WHAT???? IM GONNA KILL HIM!!!
Lexi; sam, calm down I--

I didn't give her chance to explain I stormed out to try and find him and confront him. I stormed back into the living room to see him playing mario kart against Ricky.

I ran over to him picked him up by the shirt and held him against the wall

"WHY?!?!" I screamed

Trevor's pov; (finally!)

I was playing mario kart with Ricky and I was currently coming first.
Ricky; how am I getting beaten by someone younger them me? Ricky said in defeat. we was coming up to our last lap when I was pushed against a wall by sam

"WHY?" Is all he said

"Sam what r u doing?" I said out of breath

"I ASKED WHY! STOP AVOIDING THE QUESTION U SON OF A BITCH!" He yelled

"I don't know what your talking about!" I screamed back. by this point everyone was trying to pull sam off me while Connor was hugging Lexi trying to calm her down.

sam finally let go and I fell to the ground but he carried on yelling.

"WHY WOULD YOU TELL LEXI YOU LOVED HER WHEN U KNOW SHES HAPP LY WITH ME!"

"I never told her that"

"YES U DID, AFTER U RAN OHT WHEN WE TOLD U WE WAS HAVIG A BABY ABD LEXI RAN AFTER U!"

"BECAUSE ITS TRUE!" Sam ran at me and went to hit when Lexi jumped in front of me stopping him hitting me, letting the boy grab him and pull him away.

Lexi's pov;

All I could do was cry into Connors chest, I cant believe sams acting like this.

"WHY WOULD YOU TELL LEXI YOU LOVED HER WHEN U KNOW SHES HAPP LY WITH ME!"

"I never told her that"

"YES U DID, AFTER U RAN OHT WHEN WE TOLD U WE WAS HAVIG A BABY ABD LEXI RAN AFTER U!"

"BECAUSE ITS TRUE!"
I looked up at sam and saw him balling his fists. I knew he was going to hit trevor so I had to do something.
I jumped out of Connors arms and jumped in front of trevor, saving him from getting hurt.

The boys pulled trevor and sam away from eachother. I went to trevor first.

Lex; u okay?
Trevor: yeh. thank u for saving me
Lex; it's okay but I wasn't doing it for u, I done it for your fans.

I walked over to sam

Sam; why didn't u tell me?
Lex; because I didn't want this to happen
Sam; I'm sorry
Lex; I'm not the one u need to apologise to

Sam walked over to trevor and held out his hand to shake, trevor took it

Sam; I'm sorry, I just got really wound up when I hear that u said u still love her.

Trevor; it's okay, I probably would of too, I mean look at her

Sam; watch it!

We all just laughed. about 30 mins after me and sam left and went home.
When we was home I quickly got in. The shower and did my usual routine and got out.

After I got dressed I walking into the bedroom to see the lights off but my fairy light on and sam on our bed. when he saw me he walked over to me and got down on one knee.

"Sam what are your doing?"

"Lexi I love you so so much, It hurts when I'm not with you. your beautiful and I couldn't asked for a better girlfriend and on top off that your carrying our amazing baby. I know we will make brilliant parents. I know this looks like I'm preposing but I'm not, but don't worry I will one day. but for now, I promise to always b ther for you, just promise me you will never leave me?"

"I promise" sam slipped the ring onto my finger (ring to the right)

The rest if the night we just cuddled in bed and watched movies until we fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N; sorry I haven't updated in a while so I hope this makes up for it, please dive me feed back and comment I really wanna know what you though of it.

Also if u have any ideas message me and let me know and I'll try to add them in

Love you❤️❤️
Bethany