Chapter 42: coming home

Lex PoV:

So today's the day I can go home, I'm so glad! 3day in this hell hole and I'm done. Don't get me wrong the doctors and nurses have helped me with Cameron but the food they have given me taste like dog food, not that i would know what that taste like.
The boys have been right superstars these past few day too well apart from Trevor, I mean then come and see us everyday, they have brought Cameron so many cute little things and me actually decent food.

As for Trevor I haven't seen or heard from him since I have birth, but to be honest I don't mind he shouldn't have bring her into the hospital he know I don't like her.
None of the boys have asked me why I don't like her or why I didn't want her at the hospital but honestly, I'm quite relived because I really don't want to explain it all again.

Right now I am in the bathroom, getting ready to leave while Sam is holding Cameron talking. I slowly opened the door and leant against it watching Sam and Cameron, sam's back was facing the bathroom so he didn't see me I just smiled. I couldn't help but listen to what Sam was saying to our child.

"Hey my little man, me and your mummy love you very much and we're going to take the best care of you. I can already tell u that your going to be spoiled rotten by your uncles. Jc, your grandad is going to try and make u his I can already see it but I know a lot of people will, I mean you've got you mothers beautiful eyes and nose and my rosy cheeks. We're a little happy family and hopefully in the future you with have a younger brother or sister."

He then kissed his head. I coughed to make my presence know, he turns round

S: oh sorry, how long u been standing there?
L: not long.
I walked over to him and sat down next to him, I put my arm around his waist and put my head on his shoulder with my hand on cam's stomach

L: I love you, you know. I looked up at Sam
S: I love you too. He kisses me quick
The nurse walked in and told me we could go as long as I signed the papers. We put can in his car seat and walked up to the front desk to sign the papers.

Once that was done we went to the car and I buckled him up and say with him so I know he was safe. The car ride was quick and quiet but we soon arrived home.

Once we got in I place cam's car seat on the counter and un-strapped him. I picked him up and carried him to the couch and sat down. I put him on my lap and started to play with his hands and feet. Sam soon came and sat next to me, I looked up at him and he handed me a note. I have him cam and opened it, it read

'Dear Sam,Lex and Cameron,
WELCOME HOME!! First off we will be round at 4:15'

I looked at the clock and it was only 3:27, so I carried on reading.

'And second thug is that We have decided that you need a little treat after what you've all been through, unfortunately we are not going to send u off to some place hot as I know your not ready yet so we thought of the next best thing, remember u never talked about a nursery, we'll go upstairs seconds or on the left, right next to your room, we hope you like it! We love u all, see you soon!
Love Jc, Ricky, Kian and Connor xxx'

I ran up the stairs and into that room to see a beautiful nursery, my hand immediately shot over my mouth in shock. Sam soon came in carrying cam and gasped I started to smile, I took cam out of sams hands and gently placed him into his new crib.

I ran to Sam and hugged him. After 5 minuets cam was asleep and me and Sam were down stairs watching a movie when the boys walked in. And sat on the couch with us

JC: so do u like the nursery?
Lex: yes! Omg! Thank u we love it- I got up and hugged him and all the boys
Sam: yah we do but how did u do it? When did u do it?
Kian: basically the whole time we wasn't at the hospital- all the boys laughed.

The then next few hours we just ate looked after Cameron and watched movies them we all fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's it al for now will update again when can comment what you think
Bethany❤️