Special Chapter

You are my only sea,
I am submerged in your eyes
I want to live in the world of you and I! 🌎

Jihyun was bored. The dreamies were too busy with their comeback promotions and didn't have much time to spend it with her. Even her brother, Jeno rarely comes home.

She was aimlessly scrolling through her social media in her room when she heard a knock on her home door. Her mom went to open the door.

"Hello, Mrs. Lee" A deep voice came in.
Just then Jihyun too came out of her room yelling, "Who is it, mom?"

"Oh, Jisung I have told you many time not to be very formal with me. You can just call me mom. I am okay with it" Jihyun's mother said.

"I just said it out of habit, mom" Jisung chuckled.
"Hey, Ji. What are you doing here? Aren't you like busy?" Jihyun asked interrupting their conversation.

"Okay, I will leave you two alone. You guys would have so much to catch up. If you need something, just call me" Jihyun's mother said while leaving them alone.

"Yeah, I am but I think I will surely have time for you" Jisung said to which jihyun just chuckled.

There was another knock in their door interrupting the love birds.

"I will see it, you guys go to your room" Jihyun's mother informed them.

She knew that her daughter was so alone these days and she really wanted to spend time with her boyfriend. She too missed her son a lot. But, it's a part of his job she had no choice accepting it. All she could wish for is, the dreamies having a successful comeback.

They had so much to catch up as they didn't spend time for a whole month. Jihyun explained how her online classes have been going on and said it was stressful for her. And Jisung explained how much they prepared for this comeback and it was exciting to perform as 7Dream again after a long time.

"Jihyun, it's for you" Her mother entered her room handing over a package and left.

"Oh, it's your album! Finally I got it" she said happily.
"You could have asked me or Jeno hyung for the album. Why bother ordering it, babe?" Jisung asked while sitting on the bed.

"Oh, you won't understand. This is a different type of happiness to order the album and unboxing it" Jihyun said while placing the package between them and sat on the bed too.

"I had a knife somewhere here" She said while checking her shelves.

"Here it is" She said finally finding it and slowly tearing the cardboard box. Finally she could see the red cover of the album.

"The cover looks so cute" She squealed while taking the album out of the box gently as if it was her baby.

"I didn't know you were this gentle with albums" Jisung said finding it funny how his girlfriend was treating it like a fragile thing.

"It must be treated with care" She said sternly. "And, whenever I see your unboxing videos, my anxiety level always rise up"
Jisung just chuckled.

"Before, you open whose photocard you think you will get?" Jisung asked with a brow raised.

"I wish I get yours. But luck may not be in my side" Jihyun replied.

Together they opened the album. After taking the photocards in his hand, "Close your eyes" Jisung ordered.

Jihyun just obeyed. Jisung turned the cards, it was Mark's and Chenle's. Jisung pouted, 'But she wanted mine' he thought.

"Jisung who did I get. It's totally fine if I didn't get yours-" before she could finish "Open your eyes now" came in a voice.

As soon as she opened her eyes she witnessed Jisung doing a flower pose for her with the two photocards on each of his hands.

"Sorry you didn't get mine" Jisung pouted. Jihyun could only just chuckle at her cute boyfriend.

"It's fine Jisung. See, atleast I got Mark's and Chenle's" She said.

"Wait, you also get a individual poster. Let's wish it's gonna be mine" Jisung said happily and searched for the poster.

Finally, as he wished it was Jisung's. "Oh, it's so cute. I am definitely putting this up on my wall" She said happily.

After that they were just flipping pages through the album and Jisung was sharing stories from their shooting.

"I am so happy for you guys, seeing you as 7Dream after a long time is just too beautiful to witness" Jihyun expressed.

Jisung hummed and continued "We really missed Mark hyung so much. We are so happy to produce music with him again. As a team, we went through many things. We literally thought that 'We Go Up' was the last album that we were gonna promote and participate as seven. But, see us now. I just can't explain my happiness. The members mean so much to me. After all, they are the only persons I spend so much time except my family."

Jihyun just smiled as she saw Jisung being lost in his own world. She understands his situation after all, she is a fan and went through everything with him too.

Seeing her boyfriend becoming a bit emotional she called out, "Come here, you giant baby"

She wrapped him around her arms and whispered, "You are doing good. Every thing is gonna be good. Just enjoy your promotions"

It didn't even take a minute for Jisung to wrap his arms around her waist. "Thank you, Jihyun. I am happy that you are in my life"

____

So, it's been 1 year-ish since I started this book! This book has a very special place in my heart! Like I had a spark when I wrote this book, (which I am lacking right now) and it's also my first ever book! This won't ever get old to me!

Hope y'all enjoyed this special chapter!❤️

And, if you have time check out my other books too! (shameless self-promo here:))