24. The Truth

Haechan POV :

A day passed by, and all we did was to ship jihyun and jisung together. Even I secretly started liking their pair. Though, at times I give a sad smile it was unnoticed by everyone.

I was sitting in a couch. And was simply scrolling down my phone. Haejin came near me and sat.

She offered a packet of chips that she was eating. I accepted it and started eating it with her. Haejin seemed like a very friendly and outgoing person just like jihyun.

"Hey we barely know each other. But can I ask you something?" she said while munching the chips.

"Sure. Ask" I replied.

"Do you like jihyun?" she blurted out.

I was sure surprised. Even the dreamies didn't notice that how did she?

"N-no" I said while shrugging.

"Really?" she asked still not satisfied by my answer.

A sigh escaped from my mouth as I said, "I have a tiny crush on her. But, it's okay I know she likes jisung. They look so good together. I don't wanna mess things up just because of my stupid crush"

It was good to share this to someone. Finally it came out of my chest.

She held my hand and squeezed it a bit. "I am so sorry, if I have made you uncomfortable" she said.

"Nope. You haven't. Now, I am hungry. Can you get me another packet?" I said with puppy eyes.

"How are you even like this?" she asked while chuckling.

"Well, I am called FullSun for a reason" I said while winking.

<Time skip>

We were all gathered at the backyard. We decided to do a piggy back race.

"I am with jisung" jihyun announced which was really very expected.

"Hon, you maybe whipped for him, but he is really very weak trust me" renjun said.

"I am with jeno hyung" chenle said while grabbing jeno's hands.

"I am with Haechan" haejin said while I was totally shocked. Why did she suddenly choose me.

She looked at me for agreement. I nodded smiling.

"Okay, I don't have a choice. Come one renjun-ah" jaemin said while grabbing renjun.

The judge was one of the worker in the mansion.

He blew his whistle indicating the start of the race.

Jisung barely moved a step but couldn't manage and fell down with jihyun.

We other three pairs were quite strong.

Though jaemin came halfway through. He too couldn't manage and fell down with renjun.

Jeno and me were going towards the end with our patners in our back.

"Come on haechan. You gotta show them" haejin cheered me up.

I managed to run after that cheer and crossed the end line making it obvious that we won.

I put haejin down and we hugged each other joyously.

_____________________________________

What do you guys think about this ship? 💛

Vote and comment! 💌