12. Dare

Jihyun POV :

After a series of failure we finally did something edible. We called everyone to eat.

We put the dishes in the table and everyone started to dig in. Finally me, haechan and jaemin came after cleaning the kitchen. I sat near chenle and jisung.

"Are you alright, jisung?", I asked him seeing him so energetic.

"I am totally fine. I will join the boys from tomorrow" he replied flashing a smile.

"I have a question. Why are you not calling jisung oppa? Clearly he is elder than you by one year" renjun asked.

"She doesn't like calling me oppa. So I gave her permission to call me by my name. And after all we became friends. Right, jihyun?" jisung replied before I could even open my mouth.

Heart.. Please calm down. He is just seeing you as a friend.

I managed to nod and smile.

"Ohh, our jisung has grown up. He started to have friends" jaemin squealed.

"I must admit you two look so cute together" jeno, even my brother admitted.

We just exchanged glances and chuckled.

Oddly, haechan was silent this whole time. It was really very awkward.

After eating, I was sitting near chenle in the sofa.

"Hey, jihyun can you play PUBG?" chenle asked me.

"Of course I can. I am an ace in that" I boasted.

"In our team chenle is the ace. Don't think of of fighting with him. You will definitely lose" jaemin said defending his baby.

"Yah, jihyun is also a good player. Don't underestimate my sister" jeno said proudly. For the first time I was proud for having jeno as my brother.

"Okay let's play. If one of us loses we have to do whatever the winner tells us to do" chenle said me ignoring the other two.

I agreed and we started playing. It was a very close fight. It lasted for 30 minutes until chenle shooted me behind my back.

"Yah! That was not fair" jeno yelled who witnessed our whole game.

"I am so proud of you chenle" jaemin said while hugging chenle.

I just chuckled seeing jaemin.

"Okay what should I do?" I asked him looking a bit frightened.

"You have to flirt with haechan hyung for atleast one minute" chenle announced.

At that time, jisung who was watching the tv peacefully beside us, yelled.

"Yahh! Chenle she is too young. It's too hard" jisung said.

"It's okay I will do it" i announced while standing up.

"Are you sure you could do it" jeno asked me.

I nodded while chenle was laughing like a dolphin enjoying the scenario.

Renjun and haechan was in the kitchen basically doing something.

"Ahem ahem" I cleared my throat getting heachan's attention.

"Do you need something?" heachan asked me.

"Would you grab my arm, so I can tell my friends I've been touched by an angel?" I blurted out not meeting his eye. It was a rage of awkwardness.

He just saw me very weirdly, "What the hell happened to you?"

And just at that time chenle came in and laughed like there is no tomorrow and said "You really did it but I didn't know your flirting skills were this low"

I too joined in chenle's laughing. And haechan looked damn confused.

"What is wrong with them?" he asked jisung who was the only person who was not laughing.

He explained the game and the task given to me.

Haechan POV :

When jihyun came to me and said like that even though it was cheesy and cringey. I half wished it was true.

_______________________________________
Heyy!! Hope you like it! Please vote and comment!! And also stream ridin!! I love chenle💚