17. The Show

Jihyun POV :

It was 9 in the morning when we woke up. We decided to visit and support dream today.

At 11 me and haejin were standing in front of dream's waiting room. I was so excited to see them.

Haejin left shortly for buying drinks for them. I went inside to see 8 familiar boys staring at me. I was frozen for a minute. Then I realized it was NCT 127 who was standing in front of me.

"Who are you?" yuta asked coldly.

"Hyung, she is jeno's sister, jihyun. I have met her. Hey jihyun!!" mark said waving at me.

"Oh you are the kid that dream was speaking about" doyoung said smiling at me.

I nodded shyly.

"They are currently changing. You can see them in five minutes" mark informed me.

I just nodded looking speechless. "You are really cute just like jisung said" taeyong said breaking the awkwardness.

"Thank you oppa" I said politely.

After five minutes, dream came. They looked stunning in their costumes.

"Hey jihyun you came" chenle greeted me.

"Of course I came to support you guys" I smiled at them.

Another figure entered the room. I noticed it was haejin.

"Now, who are you" taeil asked.

"Geez, hyung calm down she is jihyun's friend, haejin" haechan said welcoming her inside.

She came inside and joined me.

"So I bought drinks for dream but I didn't know you guys were also here" she said seeing the other boys.

"It's okay we are fine" jungwoo said smiling at us.

She handed the drinks to the dreamies which they gladly accepted.

"Thank you haejin" haechan said and smiled at her.

After completing the drinks they were ready to do their regular chant. Even 127 joined them. It was cute seeing them together.

"Jihyun and haejin join us" renjun said.

"Okay" we said in unison amd placed our hands too.

This time mark led the chant "Yo dream" he screamed we followed his voice and said "쩔어주자 퐈이팅!!"

They left to the stage. We were sitting in the first row beside us the whole 127 squad sat.

I started yelling and fangirling. And also did the fanchant correctly.

_______________________________________

Hope you like it!!
Do vote and comment!!
And tysm for 500+views!!Luv you guys!! 💚💚!!

Brace yourselves for punch! 😂