27. Jealous

Jihyun POV:

We decided to go to a restaurant today as our cook was sick.

I wore my favourite jacket which I have been carving to wear since ages.

As I came out of my room I was shocked to see chenle wearing the same jacket as mine

We saw each other and started laughing. But one male had a different expression. He was a bit angry.

I took this opportunity to make him jealous and linked my hands with chenle.

"Come on, baby we can go" I said while winking at him signalling him to play along.

"Sure princess" he said while eyeing at jisung.

The other guys just chuckled and left except one person. Jisung.

He was awfully silent throughout our ride while I was still clinging to Chenle.

We arrived at the restaurant and sat in a big table. And of course Chenle sat in my right while jisung sat in my left side.

A waiter came and started taking our orders. After completing "You two look so good together" he complemented us.

I couldn't help but to giggle. But a guy who sat on my left clicked his tongue and said furiously "Just because they wear the same jacket doesn't mean they are a couple"

"Okay. I am sorry" the waiter bowed at him and left.

"Tsk jisung you don't have to be so obivous" jaemin said while laughing.

"What hyung? They are not a couple right? I was just stating the facts" He said while sipping his coffee.

Damn. I really made him very jealous.

In the whole dinner time jisung was sulky and silent. After eating we decided to walk for sometime around the park.

As we were walking I heard some whispers around us.
'They look so good together'
'I wanna do this with my boyfriend also'

I was pretty sure that the other guys too heard this. Especially jisung who was walking close to me.

"Hey chenle. You know what? That jacket doesn't suit you so please remove it" he blurted out sounding annoyed.

"Why jisung? Shouldn't I wear a couple outfit with jihyun?" he asked back.

"I smell some jealousyyy~" renjun started singing.

"Oh come on. No I was not jealous" jisung said while folding his hands.

"Okay jisung we really did believe it" haechan said sarcastically.

"Hyung~" he started whining.

"That is enough for today, lovebirds. It is getting dark we have to go" jeno said while yawning a bit.

We all agreed.

'Jisung! What have you done to me? I am falling for you deeper as days pass by' I thought to myself.

____________________________________

Hey! Hope you have a good day/night! 💞

I am waiting for WayV's MV to drop! 🌃

If you like the story do vote and comment! 💛