03. Bias?

Jihyun POV:

I saw renjun open the door and asked me, "Who the hell are you?"
Did i just see renjun THE RENJUN the person whom i relate to the most? And the person who has the best shoulders in the world? Woah god i am not getting used to it!
"I-I am.." i muttered. Suddenly the door opened wide and i heard a voice "Jihyun-ah, i missed u so much my dongsaeng..". It was my brother, JENO who has the best eye-smile in the world.

"Jeno!!" i screamed out of happiness and hugged him. He then introduced me to other dream members. "And... I think you should call us OPPA as we are all elder than you" he added "Fine" I said irritatedly.

"How old are you?" i heard CHENLE ask me. My baby dolphin. Woah he is even more so cute in real life. I was staring at him for few seconds. Then i realized six pairs of eyes looking at me."I am a 03' liner so I am 17 years old (International age)" I said.

"So, you are one year younger than me right?" JISUNG asked me. Woah my mochisung. He is so squishy. Woah I wish I could pinch his cheeks. "Yeah" I heard myself say.

"Are you an NCTzen?" JAEMIN asked. Here we go again. My nana. He is just perfect in real life. Not to lie but he looks more perfect than my brother. "You guys don't know about her. She is a hard core stan. She have all our albums. She stans all the sub units of NCT."I heard my brother speak. I gave a friendly slap on his shoulder.

" Yah! Don't embarrass me". "I am not embarrassing you. I am just stating the facts." He said with a grin.

"So, who is your bias?" i finally heard HAECHAN's voice. My full sun. My happy pill. He was so handsome.

"U-um... It is..." I stuttered as I again felt six pair of eyes staring at me. I can't say the answer he is just in front of me. Oh god.. What did I do to deserve this?

"It's Taeyong oppa",I finally said. But they weren't satisfied. "Okay, but in dream who is your bias?" renjun asked.

OMG again.

"It's......"

_______________________________________

So this chapter was just jihyun fangirling over dream. I can relate. Please,vote and comment. And also, double update!! :)