First... (Part 1)

Warnings: 18+ readers, smut, swearing, oral (f-receiving), fingering, breast play?, loss of virginity, protected!sex, m/f, age gap but not specified (reader of age)

Chris was in love with you. As he sat watching you talk to his mother and his family throughout the night, smiling and laughing, having light debates and being your general wonderful self, Chris realised, even though your relationship with Chris was farly new, he loved you.

You'd only lived in Boston about a year or so, and as a way to make friends after a couple of months, your neighbours invited you to a BBQ. That's where you met Chris' brother, Scott. Over the following months your friendship grew and before you knew it, Scott had convinced you to let him set you up on a date with his brother. It was definitely a shock when you walked into the coffee shop and realised who exactly Scott's brother, and your date was.

"Would you like to come in?" You whispered against Chris' lips as the two of you stood at your front door later that night.

Chris pulled back from you with a lazy smile, brushing his fingers against your forehead, moving your hair. "It's getting late, sweetheart."

You nodded, "I know, but, I thought you could, maybe, spend the night." You looked up at him with wide, pleading eyes. "I, I've been thinking... That, I... I'm ready." You whispered, your fingers stroking over Chris' chest.

Chris' eyes widen at first in surprise before he broke out into a softer smile. "You serious, baby girl? I don't want you doing this for me."

You shook your head, "No, I know, but... Tonight, meeting your family and seeing the way you kept, smiling at me," You blushed, smiling bashfully at him as Chris also blushed. He hadn't thought you'd noticed him. "It made me realise that, I... Want to share this, first, with you, and no one else... I, love you, Chris."

Chris' heart filled with so much love and his eyes watered as he broke out into a giant grin. He reached up and cupped your face, crashing his lips against yours in a loving kiss, pressing you against your front door. He pulled back with a satisfied hum, making you giggle at him. "I love you too." He whispered.

You nodded, reaching up to brush his small tears away. "Will you come in?"

Chris nodded, "Of course, baby." He leaned in to give you one final kiss before allowing you to open the door.

You stepped inside, only for to Chris quickly bend down and pick you up bridal style, kicking the door shut.

"A bit of warning would have been nice." You playfully scolded Chris, giggling as he carried you.

"I'm being romantic." He chuckled. He carried you into your bedroom and gently placed you back on your feet. He carefully reached up and held your face between his large hands as he leaned in and pressed his lips against yours in a loving kiss. He pulled back with a smile, "We can go as slow or as fast as you like, baby. Okay?"

You nodded with a smile, "Okay."

With one more kiss, together you began to undress. Every other piece of clothing you'd share a kiss or press one to a newly exposed piece of skin. Your fingertips trailed across Chris' chest and over his shoulders as Chris ran his hands over your waist and up your back. With ease, Chris unclipped your bra, letting your breasts fall free.

Your head fell back as Chris cupped each of your breasts, leaning down and kissing your neck in the right spot, making you moan.

"You're so beautiful, baby." He let out a breathy moan against your neck. He moved his head and flicked his tongue over one of your nipples before taking it into his mouth.

"Oh," Your mouth fell open as you threaded your fingers through his hair. "Chris,"

He stood up straight with a smile. "Can I taste you, baby?"