Just pretend

You chewed the inside of your cheek as you watched him from the other side of the bar. He was like a walking orgasm. You don't usually have confidence learing after men but something about him in that black shirt was giving you all the confidence in the world, even after he'd caught you once or twice drooling over him.

He licked his bottom lip as he looked up to you again, smirking, biting his lip. Fuck, you thought as you uncrossed and crossed your legs again. That familiar ache filling in between them.

"Miss, this is from the gentleman over there." the bar tender places your none alcoholic drink of choice in front of you, pointing over to your walking orgasm.

You bit your lip after thanking the bar tender. When you looked up to thank the mystery man, he'd gone. You're heart suddenly felt heavy.

"I thought I'd come over so you could thank me in person." Your orgasm stood in the free spot next to you even though it was a tight squeeze.

You tried to hide the gulp that bobbed in your throat as you turned to face him. God, he was gorgeous, you thought as you looked up at him. "Thank you-" you paused for him to finish.

"Chris. And, you're welcome-" he held his hand out to you with a smile plastered on his face.

"Y/N." you smiled back as you took his hand. The thought of his fingers running over your naked body flooded your mind making you flustered.

"So, what's a beautiful girl like you doing sat alone at a bar?" he asked as he leaned on the bar facing you.

Your eyes fell down to his pecks that were practically visible through the black shirt he was wearing.

Black had never looked so sexy. You licked your bottom lip as you looked up. His beard looked soft to touch. You wanted nothing more than to sit on his face and feel the same thing rub you into oblivion.

"My boyfriend was meant to be here but it seems he found something better to do." you shrugged as you picked your drink up. "Or someone."

Chris grinned slightly as he leaned forwards. "His lose, my gain." he whispered in your ear. His warm breath and beard brushing your skin. You bit back the moan that threatened to break out, making Chris chuckle. "Oh, sweetheart, by the time I'm finished with you, you won't remember any other words other than moaning my name." his right hand skimmed up your bare thigh from your knee until he came to the hem of your dress you were wearing.

You nodded biting your lip, finding yourself wanting him to touch your already wet pussy with those devilishly long fingers right here at the bar.

"Let's go back to mine." he whispered as he picked your hand up off the bar. "I promise, you'll look even better sat on my cock than alone at the bar." he winked as he lead you out of the club.

From the moment you got into the car neither of you could keep your hands off the other. As soon as Chris could get his lips onto yours he did, his tongue diving right into your mouth. You moaned as he expertly worked you. You couldn't wait to feel his mouth against your cunt.

His hand once again slid up your thigh but this time contined to move under your dress until he came to your panties. "Fuck!" he moaned as he brushed his knuckles against your wet folds. You moaned at the feeling, his skin feeling hot against yours. He pushed two of his long, thick fingers inside you making you moan again. "Fuck, you're soaking, baby."

He began pumping his fingers in and out of you as his mouth devoured yours, catching all your moans as he did. A sudden knock on the back window made the both of you stop.

"Mr Evans, we have arrived at your home." the driver spoke from outside the car.

Chris whined pulling his fingers from inside you before he sucked on them, smirking smugly at you. "Thank you." Chris answered as he opened the door and got out, holding his hand out for you.