Dinner is served

You loved cooking, had since you were tall enough to reach the counter top. Your mother taught you to cook and hopefully one day you'll have the chance to teach your children to cook. So when you and Chris, your long term boyfriend of four years decided for your anniversary you were going to stay in just the two of you, you thought it would be a great idea to cook his favourite meal. He was out on a run with his adorable pup, Dodger, so it was perfect timing. Once you'd got everything to a point where there'd be no more mess you changed into something a little more special.

"I'm home!" Chris shouted as he shut the front door behind him. He bent down so he could let Dodger off his lead as he gave his furry friend an unsure look. "You smell that too, right?" he cocked his eyebrow.

With a sloppy kiss and a wag of his tail Dodger wandered off into the kitchen where you were still cooking away. You had your back to the door as you swayed your hips to the music you had playing, the apron that was practically the only thing covering your body over your lace number, swaying as you did. Chris' eyes widened at the sight before.

Damn, he thought to himself as he folded his arms over his chest and lent on the door frame. He grinned as he watched what you were doing, something he found himself doing every day. The small things you did he found had his heart racing, a simple smile, biting your lip, calling him an idiot. But, seeing you like you were now, was something that had his cock hard within seconds.

You weren't stupid, you knew he was there. Watching. Any time you cooked he was. So when Chris decided to walk over to you and slip his arms around your waist from behind and began kissing your neck, you weren't surprised.

"Hello." You bit your lip as Chris continued to kiss your neck. "Chris, I'm cooking." You reminded him with a smirk.

"Hmm... I know." He whispered. His hands moved round your waist and slid up a little. As he did he stepped closer to your back, you could feel his semi hard on against your backside causing you to moan softly. "How, long until dinners, ready, Sweetheart?" He asked kissing your neck and shoulder at the same time.

You giggled turning round to face him, your arms going up around his neck. "Well, depending on why you want to know..."

"Why'd you think?" He chuckled as his right hand brushed over your ass cheek where the lace ended.

"20 minutes, longer if you want to wait." You smirked up at him.

Chris grinned down at you. "Well, I am hungry." Chris smirked before he crashed his lips down against yours. You moaned as his hands slid down your body as he pulled you away from the oven, only to slam you into the kitchen island. He bent down detaching his mouth from yours as he clamped his hands onto your thighs lifting you up. As he placed you on the countertop you heard countless items fall off the side.

"Fuck!" You gasped as Chris bit your neck, his hands pulling your apron off and throwing it somewhere.

"Holy shit, baby!" Chris' eyes darkened as he took in what you were wearing. "This is a set up, right?"

"Maybe..." you smirked biting you bottom lip.

"Little minx." Chris growled leaning up, pressing a kiss to your lips lightly.

You placed your hands on the bottom of his t-shirt and pulled it up, over his head. God, you loved how beautiful he was. Inside and out. You leaned down placing a kiss on his shoulder and moved down his chest, under his neck and over to the other shoulder. Chris sighed deeply, his hands squeezing your hips.

"Chris-" You whispered against his cheek, kissing it lightly. "I love you."

"I love you too, Y/N." He smiled before kissing you hungrily. You moaned opening your mouth, letting him slip his tongue into your mouth. His fingers wrapped around the silk ties behind your back, pulling them open and off over your arms, freeing your breasts. His large hands cupped and needed your chest before dropping his face in between them, kissing and sucking as he did. "Fuck- baby, these tits!" He muttered against my skin.

His hands dropped behind your back and pulled the rest of the material off your body, throwing that too somewhere in the kitchen. He dropped his head, wrapping his arms around your legs pulling you closer to the edge of the counter, immediately devouring your pussy.

You dropped your head back, moaning loudly as he did, his fingers brushing your clit lightly. "Fuck, Chris, more!" You moaned threading your fingers into his hair, pushing his face closer. He didn't complain, he loved sucking and licking your cunt. "Yes!" You shouted as a wave of pleasure hit you and you came hard all over Chris' face.

"Fuck, baby... hot... get on your knees..." Chris pulled back wiping his face with the back of his hand. He helped you off the counter and onto your knees. Once you were you pulled on his jogging bottoms down along with his boxers, releasing his glorious cock. You didn't waste any time devouring it, bobbing your head up and down his length, moaning around him. Chris through his head back moaning as his left hand tangled in your hair, pulling and pushing your head. "Fuck-" he gasped. Slowly, his hips began to move, thrust his cock in and out of your mouth, grunting like an animal. "Shit- baby, up, up!"

Chris pulled you off his cock taking your hand and lifting you back up to your feet. He once again lifted you up by your thighs, wrapping your legs around his hips. The pair of you began kissing each other again. Your hands tangled into his hair as he walked you over to the table you had set only moments ago. Chris grunted as he swung his hand to the side, knocking the plates and glasses out the way so he could lay you on top. He pulled back panting, his left hand laying flat on your stomach as he grabbed his thick, hard cock with his right hand.

"Fuck, baby... you're so good..." he moaned as he teased your dripping cunt with his tip, making the sweetest sounds leave your lips. He loved making you beg and beg did you.

"Please, Chris, please... fuck me... please!"

In one, agonisingly slow motion, Chris pushed his cock inside your tight cunt. The pair of you moaning in unison. Once his balls were flush against your ass, his hands securely wrapped around your waist, Chris began pounding into you. You moaned and cursed as you arched your back off the cold table. Countless time the pair of you had found yourselves in this position and you never got bored of it.

"Fuck!" Chris grunted, his right hand sliding down to your clit, vigorously rubbing circles over it. "Yes- tight, baby... almost there?"

You nodded whimpering. "YES!"

"So good- fuck- I love you... say it!" Chris demanded before he let you come.

"I love you... love you so much, please... fuck-" your eyes rolled backwards as you felt the promise of your orgasm snap.

"CUM, Y/N!"

You screamed with pleasure as your cunt tightened and squeezed around Chris' cock, pushing him over. His body stiffened as he came deep inside you, hunching over your body, his lips attacking yours. You held each other close as you came down from yours highs.

"How much did we break, this time?" you asked as Chris stood up, bringing you with him.

He chuckled looking round the two of you at the mess your kitchen romp had made. "Not as much as last week." he answered, looking back at you. "It's your fault... Mrs 'I'll cook in my underwear and not expect my boyfriend to get turned on when my ass is jiggling'." you shook your head laughing at him. Dodge began barking at the smoke coming from the oven behind Chris, tore you from the little world you'd been wrapped up in, alerted you of what you had been doing before.

"Shit!" you gasped getting up.

"I've got it- you open the door." Chris pointed as he went over to the oven.

"Watch your dick baby!" you shouted with concern over to him as you quickly through the glass doors open, letting the smoke pore out. When you turned round you burst out laughing at Chris' attempt to protect his manhood. "Seriously? Could you have picked up a smaller towel?" you grinned at him.

"It's just that massive, babe!" he winked childishly, letting the towel fall to the floor as he walked over to you grinning. "God I love you." he kissed you lightly, his arms wrapping around you.

"Even after burning, dinner?" you pouted a little as you wrapped your arms around his waist, snuggling into his chest.

"Especially... now, you get to make dinner again and we can have more sex." he chuckled making you laugh with him, slapping his chest lightly.

"We were always having more sex, Chris."