Imagine

being Chris' secret girlfriend and him being distracted by the way you look whilst doing an interview on the carpet.

You walked down the red carpet with a grin plastered on your face as you waved at the hundreds of shouting fans. Tonight was the premiere of the latest Avengers film and the entire cast were out in full form, looking damn fine! Especially a certain Boston, blue eyed boy. You walked passed him as he was being interview, placing your hand on his back, reaching round him to kiss his cheek.

"Hey!" You smiled at him.

"Hey, Y/N!" He grinned wrapping his arms around your much smaller body, pulling you into a tight hug. As he pulled back he placed a soft kiss in your cheek, fighting the urge to kiss your lips like he has done countless times.

"Y/N, OVER HERE!" You nodded as you looked round to the interviewer wanting to talk to you.

"I better go,I'll see you later..." you gave him another hug. "Naked." You whispered in his ear as seductively as you could before turning round and walking away.

Chris' jaw clenched as he turned back to finish answering the question from before but as he caught a glimpse of you he had to do a double take. His eyes lingering for far too long on your figure in that blasted red backless dress. Fuck! He thought as his mouth went dry.

It's no secret that you and Chris had a close relationship and have joked about being much closer than what you let on. Only growing closer each time you worked together. Only, this time round filming, you made sure something happened and boy were glad. It had been almost 11 months the pair of you had been dating in secret and what a blast they had been. The only people knowing being your cast/friends and your close family. It's not that you were embarrassed or even scared, you just wanted to wait until you were clear of the movie first. Let that be the centre of attention, not Captain America and his 'wife'.

"Sorry, I just-" Chris left the interviewer confused as he made his way over to you.

He grabbed you by your waist and pulled you into him as he crashed his lips onto yours. You were shocked for a second but soon melted into his lips, wrapping your arms around him, pulling him closer. The crowd went wild as the pair of you kissed each other roughly.

"You look fucking, delicious, babygirl." Chris growled in your ear as he placed his large hand on your back as he stood by your side.

You smiled at various photographers who wanted your photo before turning to look up at Chris and whispered. "I taste even better... daddy!"