Kiss the girl

High School AU - Popular!Chris Evans x Shy!Reader

You held your mother's hand as you walked into your new kindergarten on your first day. As your mother spoke to your new teacher you looked around the room, scared to be somewhere with kids you didn't know. Your family had just moved to Boston and everything seemed so different to what you were used to.

"Hello." you blinked at the sound of small voice behind you. You turned round to face a small boy with blonde hair and blue eyes.

"Hello." you whispered.

He eyed you for second before speaking again. "I'm Chris, what's your name?"

"Y/N."

"Are you new? I haven't seen you before." you nodded, shyly stepping behind your mother's leg. He smiled as he stepped forwards to you. "Don't be shy, I won't bite." he giggled holding his hand out to you. "Do you like superheros?"

You shook your head. "No, that's a boy thing. I like princesses."

"Disney?" Chris' eyes lit up as you nodded quickly. "Hey, I like Disney too."

-------------------------

You swapped your books over in your locker ready for your next lesson, humming a random Disney tune when you saw a white envelope with your name written on it slide through the side of your locker door. You began giggling as you took the envelope and peeked round to see who you suspected it would be.

"Hello, Chris." you smiled at your friend and long term crush.

He grinned as he leaned on the locker by yours, his blue and white lettermans jacket standing out against the red lockers. "Happy Birthday, kid." he winked at you making you blush (like every other time). You thanked him for your card and went to put it away only to have him stop you. "What? You're not opening it?" he frowned slightly at you.

 "What? You're not opening it?" he frowned slightly at you

"Oh, yeah, sure." you let out a nervous laugh as you began to open your card, smiling when you pulled it out."Really? Still with the princesses?" you grinned at him, secretly happy he still did this.

"Of course, it's our thing. I get you princesses-"

"I get you Superheros..." you smiled with a nod. "Thank you." you blushed as you slipped the card into your bag.

Chris smiled shyly. "You're welcome, doll." Chris cleared his throat and stood up as you shut your locker. "So, hmm, I also wanted to-"

"Hey, man, you comin'?" one of the other jocks walked passed you and Chris, slapping him on the shoulder.

Chris nodded. "Oh, yeah, I-" he sighed as he looked back at you. "I best-" he pointed over his shoulder with his thumb as he took a step back.

You nodded as you too took a step back. "No, yeah, me too." you nodded before the pair of you turned round and went your separate ways.