Chapter 11

"No, no, noooo! Give it- I'll do it!" I laugh and take one of my things from Tzuyu's hands.

"Fine, I guess I'll just sit down and watch you." She sighs and jumps onto my mattress, surrounded by boxes of clothes and other miscellaneous items.

"Just- go get me a water and tell my sister she doesn't have to go get anything from Jun's." I tell her and smile sweetly. I'm very picky... I like things a certain way, and Tzuyu hasn't quite figured out which way that is yet.

"Yes, boss." She laughs and walks out of my room in my sister's apartment.

I shake my head and continue unpacking my things. This room is small compared to the master bedroom I'm used to. Don't even get me started on the closet size... or the detached tiny bathroom. I guess this is the downside of apartment living.

Living with my sister again is definitely going to be different considering that I've been living Jun since that day I turned 18... I think it'll be good though. After going through this I need her. It'll get me back to myself kinda... hard to explain.

Tzuyu offered to help me move in today and I'm glad she did. I need her around to keep me laughing and distracted. She's playing bigger part in my 'recovery' that she realizes.

"Here is your water, boss." Tzuyu smirks and comes back into my room.

I take it from her and sigh, "I'm so tired." I complain, plopping myself down on the floor.

She makes a face and sits with me, "you've had a long day!"

"I'm thinking about unpacking this shit tomorrow, I'm gonna fix my bed and call it a day." I tell her.

She nods and gets up, "where you going?" I ask her, watching. She goes to my bed and starts to put sheet on the mattress and grab two of my blanket from the box. "Well aren't you just wonderful?" I tease her and get on the freshly made bed and lay on my back, staring up at the ceiling.

"You holding up okay?" She asks me and slaps my inner thigh. I glance at her and shrug my shoulders, remaining quiet. "I don't like when you get all quiet when I ask you a question... tell me." She pushes.

I sigh and roll onto my stomach, "it just sucks, Tzu. I don't know what else to say beside that. I thought I had it all figured out and now I'm back to square one." Reflecting on everything... it is a lot. And it really sucks.

"It does suck, and I hate that it didn't work out for you... but don't give up on it all yet. You'll get everything figured out and create your own routine and stuff. Things will be feeling like a normal in no time." She grins, "you'll meet someone else and you'll fall in love with them and they won't spend years cheating on you." She tells ne and gives me a look.

I force a smile and nod. "thank you for being here. Not many people would stick around after a girl dumps their brother.." I say, sorta joking but not really.

After a few more minutes of talking, Tzuyu hugs me and kisses my head softly. "Get some sleep, call me tomorrow and I'll come help you unpack." She says and I nod.

I listen to her footsteps go all the way down the hall and out the door.

After she's gone, my sister comes to my room. "She left already?" She asks and sits down on my bed.

"I'm beat. She'll be back to help me." I explain and my sister nods.

"What do you think of Tzuyu?" I ask Mina and she looks at me funny.

She raises her brows, "what do you mean?"

"Just... as a person."

"She's sweet. I like her. You two seem to be close and I haven't seen you get close with many people for a while now... it's good to see change." She tells me with a smile. She seems happy for me, really.

"Do you think-" I stop and sigh. "If I ask you this... you can't freak out. It's just a question." I say.

She laughs and wait for my question.

"Do you think she's attractive?" I ask and she cocks her head to the side and widens her eyes.

"Woah..."

"Shut up, It's a simple question."

"I mean, if I was into girls..." She says and stares at me. "You like her?!"

"I did not say that. I just- Tzuyu's gay... you know that. She kissed me once and it made me think about the whole 'being with a girl' thing." I admit.

"You've kissed?! Did you cheat on Jun?" She asks.

"That's bold, No. This was after the fact, it wasn't anything. Leave me alone. I'm going to bed!"

"But-"

"Goodnight, Mina!"

***

I wake up for the first time in my sisters apartment, and it's actually pretty peaceful here. I was expecting it to be loud and bright at night since she's closer to the city, but I actually like it here, It's nice.

I head down the hall and find my sister in the kitchen on her computer. She smiles and slides a cup to me, "here." She says.

I take the cup and smiles at her, "thank you." I say and sit down, looking at the screen in front of her.

"You're welcome. Plans today? Or are you just unpacking?" She asks me.

"I'm gonna have to stay here and unpack. All the clutter and boxes in my room are driving me insane." I say and roll my eyes.

"I would love to help, but I have other things I promised I wouldn't back out on. Tzuyu is coming to help you, right?" She asks. I know she doesn't want to help, she's glad she has a way out of this.

"Right. And yes. Tzuyu's coming over later. I have to call her." I say and grab my phone.

"Great! I feel a lot less guilty about leaving you here with all those boxes now... I'm going to shower!" My sister yells and runs to her room.

"Morning." I greet Tzuyu when she picks up the phone.

"Mm- good morning. You're up early." She mumbles.

"Oh god, did I wake you up?!" I ask, not realizing that most of the people are still sleeping at this hour.

"It's fine. I need to get up anyway." She laughs and I smile a little.

"Well, now that you're up... come help me. I wanna get this stuff moved and unpacked so I can go out tonight and not feel like I'm abandoning my responsibilities." I say.

"Going out where?"

"Hasn't been decided! I just want a break... are you coming?"

"Yes, I'll get up and shower and come over." Tzuyu promises.

"Shower quickly." I beg.

"Oh my god, you're ridiculous. I'll be there soon." She groans.

Maybe I'm a little attached to Tzuyu... just a tad.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for 1k views and 100 votes<33