Chapter 13

I come out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around my naked body and go directly to my room. I find Tzuyu on my bed and I close the door quietly.

"Is she gone?" I ask and run my hair through my wet hair.

"No, you have a small problem to deal with..." Tzuyu teases and stands up.

"What?!"

"Just sister things... get dressed and go hug her. She's in for the night I think. Her plans got ruined." Tzuyu explains.

"Dammit." I grunt and Tzuyu forces a smile. "Go away. I need to get dressed." I say and fight a smile, now remembering everything that happened fifteen minutes ago.

"Really? I just fin-"

"No! Shh!" I say and put my hand on her mouth. "Look at the wall. I'm getting dressed." I tell her with a shy smile. She rolls her eyes but does what I ask.

Once I'm get dressed she turns to face me, "you want me to go?"

"I didn't say that." I tell her.

"You're thinking it though." She says and I bite my cheek.

"Tzuyu I don't know if that can happen again." I whisper. She sighs and leans on the corner of my dresser.

"It's fine." She assures me.

After a moment she slowly kisses me and I grab the corner of her shirt as I kiss her back. "Go home. It's late." I whisper and she kisses me a few more times. I start to smile under her lips and she finally pulled away from me.

"Goodnight." She tells me as she walks out of my room.

***

'Two days Later'

I'm finally starting to feel "settled" at my sister's apartment. It took a little bit of getting used to, and I'm still trying to get totally situated, but it's progressing quite nicely.

My sister is at work right now, so I invited Tzuyu over a few minutes ago. Now I'm just waiting on her to get here. Tzuyu and I haven't really talked about anything that happened... I don't think we have anything to talk about.

I hear her knocking on the door, so I get up to let her in.

"Hi." I grin and she walks inside and grins back at me.

"Hi..." she says and laughs a little.

I close the door and lock it and walk back over to the couch and sit down. "Really?" Tzuyu laughs and walks over, eyeing me.

"I'm tired and I just wanna lay here and enjoy doing nothing." I say and pull a blanket over me.

She sighs and lays at the opposite end, facing me. "How've you been?"

"Good. I finally feel like I'm 'home' I guess." I say and she nods her head while I start to flip through the choices on Netflix.

We chat about stupid stuff and watch a movie, this goes on for about two hours.

After it's over Tzuyu somehow convinces me that going out tonight is a good idea. She said she's meeting a few of her friends at one of the local bars for someone's birthday, and she doesn't want to go alone. I wouldn't say I'm in any sort of mood to go out... I would rather stay home, but if it's that important to her I'll force myself to go.

Thankfully, this doesn't require me getting very dressed up. Tzuyu is wearing jeans with major holes all throughout them and a white sleeveless shirt with strategically placed, very tiny holes all over it. She's got on a black sports bra underneath it and she's wearing solid black converse to go with it.