1.

Mew' POV

'Well well well
So the next song is for all the lovers who are falling in love!'

------

Why is his voice so soothing... I cant stop myself to continue falling in love with his voice..

Im Mew Suppasit, final year engineering student.
People say Im cool handsome and attractive and arrogant one. Well,I agree.

Im an open bi and most famous one in college.

Most famous why? Because Everyday college social website is full of my news.
'I was seen with this and that person.'

I dont like to answers those stuffs. They are just rumors. I DONT CARE!

My parents stay in UK. They hardly visit us here.
Me and my elder brother Earth stay here in Bangkok. Phi' Earth has set up his business here.
We both dont get in each other's personal life. Because we believe in 'Privacy'. But one thing I'm sure of that he doesnt show but he does really care about me. And which is more than enough.

I have part time job in P'Elle club. I wont say Im a very good singer..but yes I can sing. I have my own band that plays in Club. I play different instruments too.

Also I have only two bestfriends, Zee and Champ. Both are with me since high school. They both have always been my side during my good as well as bad times. They know each and every thing about me.

They know I never had a real love.
Truth to be told, I only had one relation and that too was just 'puppy love'.

But now I know the meaning of love.

The only person who can calm you down, whom you can listen 24hours without getting bored, without even seeing his face you can feel the depth of connection thats called LOVE.

RJ KANA is the one I love.

I still remember, the date and time when I first time heard his voice.

It was 4th April, at 7pm
3months back, when I and Zee were travelling, Zee started radio. Though I was never into listening to radio stuffs. But that day something happened.

Zee tuned into FGM BANGKOK. A sweet voice started sharing his words. That voice was something I was urging to listen my whole life.
That voice was of none other than RJ KANA.

I still remember that time he was sharing his experience about friendship.

His voice became my addiction. If ever I want to calm myself I just listened to his voice. And that time I realised I fell in love with his voice.

I wanted to see him. I wanted to know him more. I searched about him but internet dint have any information about him. His profile data was highly confidential.

Not even a photo!

Damn!  I was sad.

But that evening when I heard his voice again all my sadness went away.

I dont know what spark he has in his voice.

Without even seeing, Im so crazy about him.
Imagine when I will meet him, what will happen.

RJ KANA, I will definitely find you one day. I will make you mine..

.
.
.
.
.
-$-