27.

Gulf POV

Mew...Pl-please dont leave me...

He-he broke up with me... He left me....

Shit...Why...why god! Why dint you let me explain myself.

No...I cant let him go...I have to explain him...

I decided to go first to home. I needed to talk to dad.

When I reached home, Guest have already left

"Da-dad i need to talk to you"

"Yes son?"
I saw Mom and saint also came in the room.

"Dad...Mew...he...he is my boyfriend"

There! I said it!

Wait! no reaction on his face?

He....he already knew?

"D-dad....you...already know? Right?"

He just nodded his head..

fuck! It was all his plan?

"Son...listen to me first...okay?"

I wanted to hear his explanation.

"Gulf .... I knew from the start.  How would I not know? Im your father. I knew everything about you. And I really wanted you to tell us. But you were not telling us. So we decided to take test of your love. We wanted to see how strong your love is. That girl, Ame she is just my friends daughter. I never had plan to introduce you to her."

Huh? Should I fucking laugh?

"Dad...seriously? You wanted to test us? You...knew about our relation...but you dint know that I had kept so many secrets from him"

"what? What secrets?"

"I dint tell him...about our family...I dint tell him that I was Kana...shit dad"

Oh god!!!

"Son...but...Why dint you....I thought...you might have told him...but how come he was working with you? He dint know all this time? You lied to him son?"

Yes! I lied!

"Yes dad...I lied to him..i dint tell him. Now he hates me. He left me all alone dad...he br-broke up..." I was crying hard.

Dad came and hugged me "Im sorry son. I dint know all of this. I just wanted to....but son what you did was wrong...you deceive him"

"I-I kn-know dad...bu-but I tried..."

"But never told him...you were wrong son.."

"Da-dad what sh-should I do now"

"Give him some time. Let him understand. He will come back to you if he loves you truly and if in last 6months you really showed him your love."

"now go take rest..Saint go with him"

I went to my room. I was crying really bad. Phi was holding me to calm down but his support dint help me.

Third person POV

A week later.....

As the time was passing by, Gulf confidence on his love was breaking down.

Last week, he tried all ways to contact with Mew. But Mew had blocked him everywhere...

He even went to his home. But phi Earth said that Mew dint want to meet him.
He stayed for a long time outside but he only got disappointment.