Authors Note

Hello lovely readers,

Hope you all are doing well!!

Thankyou for showering your love and appreciation for this fanfinction "Radio Love".

I always tried to update story time to time so that the interest which we have made continued...
Again Im sorry for my bad english and typing mistakes🙈

These last 2 fanfictions,
"Colors of Love" and "Radio Love" , I wanted to show some life lessons.
And Mew Gulf are the only ones that came to mind to potray the characters...since Im WAANJAI❤🙈

"Colors of Love" depicted that Love from each and every person of your life is important. Love does not depend on gender or relation. It is the feeling and the warmth you receive from each person. Each one of them has different role in your life. So respect and love them!!

"Radio Love❤" conveyed that you can never lie to anyone for long. Some or the other day truth comes out. And then you have to face it! Though we love that person still you we should never hide anything.
And believe me, I have went through this kind of situation too. But at right moment, someone made me realise that "Its better to face bitter truth than sweet lies."

So,  I guess I have written too much🙈😂 hehehe....

Anyways,

Seeing such good response from everyone,  I decided to write another MewGulf story.

Love That Never Fades...❤

A Short Synopsis

Dr. Mew Jong, a surgeon  who has loved all his life only one person
"Gulf".

But he did a biggest mistake of his life..

Gulf Traip, a football coach. He has a strict disciplined personality. Trainees call him "Heartless".
Thats true though!

But he was a jolly, happy go lucky guy in college.

So what happened in those 7years?? Why did he change?

Melf, 7year old, a cute happy cheerful boy.

But what is his role?

Lets find out how things have turned!

-------

I hope you guys would find this story interesting too...

Also this story is inspired from one of my most favorite Bollywood Movie!!

Any Indian readers out there? Who can guess?

Hehe!!

Anyways I hope you all would show your immense love and support to this fanfiction also, the way you showing to my other two books..

I will try my best to give a different but happy ending MewGulf story!

Do vote support, follow and comment!

Dont forget to read my other two fanfictions

Any kind of advice would be highly appreciated!

Take care! Stay safe!
Happy reading!!

Thankyou!☀️🌻

Namastey!