22.

There will be some NC scene 🔞 in this part. You will be notified prior  if not comfortable please skip that part.

--------------------

Third Person POV

After spending nice quality time, they headed back.

But before heading to condo, Mew had to go to his home first to pack his some necessities and clothes since he would staying at Gulf's condo now.

If needed, he could go and get from home.

"Um...Gulf...I...can move in today na? Its okay na?" Mew was bit hesitating as he had felt some kind of unassurance from Gulf.

"Mew...If you asked again na...I will not talk to you then"

"Sorry..I just thought you might not like it.."

"dumbo...how many times do I have to remind you? That sharimg condo with you is my dream"

"I know but..."

"shhh...now go and get your things quickly...its already late."

Mew went inside his home, packed some neccessities and returned to car.

They then reached to condo.

Gulf helped him to settle his stuffs.

"I will go and take bath. Next you go! Okay? "Gulf said

Mew just nodded.. The moment Gulf went inside bathroom, Mew rushed to his take out somethings which were kept hidden inside the bag..

He took out and kept in the side drawer.

Gulf came out...he was in cute pikachu pyjamas.

Mew looked at him adorably.
"so cuteeee"

"ishhh...You can go now"Gulf told him

Mew went for bath. Gulf sat on bed corner and continued surfing net.

🔞 (please skip if you're not comfortable)

A while later, Mew came out of bathroom..

Gulf's jaw dropped seeing the scenario in front of him.

Mew only had towel tied on his waist. His upper body was completely naked.
Water drops were still there on his chest. His hair was wet and messy.

Gulf gulped hard. He was captivated by his beauty.

'fuck! choke me daddy!' his thoughts were no more innocent...

Mew saw the reaction on his face.. He went near him...bend a bit near his face and asked "Enjoying the view love"

"yes dadd..." Gulf realised what he was going to say...he was completely hypnotised..

But Mew heard his words clearly...
He smirked, then went near his ear and blow lightly "Baby...Daddy wants baby...can he?"

Realising that Mew heard him already, he was flustered...

But he wanted to take next step, so he boldly answered...

"Daddy...I want you inside me tonight"

That was enough to wake up the Wild beast...

Mew pushed him on bed...started kissing him...
At start it was slow, but intensity increased as the heat increased in them...

He undressed Gulf one by one..and also took his the towel which was coming in between...  No one was going to back out.