4.

Please note that pov shall change time to time.. I will highlight accordingly.

---------

Gulf POV

A week later...

It has been a week since P'Best told me about the suggestion.

I even discussed with Mild and Sammy. They said the same thing. But Im still not ready....

I dont know...Im nervous...I dont want people to judge me..Thats the only place where I can open up myself easily and can talk about anything.

But if someone would join me then maybe I would start stuttering. And the show would go flop.. Thats the only concern. I dont wanna disappoint dad..

So for now, it will be better if I dont answer him.

For now Im waiting for Mild near the gate. He said he wanted me to meet someone.

I know who would be..ofcourse his boyfriend Champ, who is also a good friend of my crush.

But they dont have any idea about my crush thing..

"Good morning Gulf" Oh he is here.

"Good morning Mild.." I waved at him.

So my guess was right..Champ is with him.

"Baby...this is Gulf...my bestest buddy..and Gulfyy this is my baby, Champ" Mild introduced us.

"Hello Gulf"

"He-hello Ch-Champ"

He was staring at me. I know what he is going to say next..

"Wait...arent you.."

but Mild cut him.

"Baby...dont you dare make fun of my friend.." He glared at him.

I know Mild hates when someone makes fun of me. He would beat them into pulp.
But what surprised me was that he stopped his boyfriend for me.

I guess Im lucky to have him..

"wait babe..I was just asking that he is the one who topped in whole college..I have seen his photo once."

"Oh...I thought you would make fun of him. I would smash you into pulp if you ever did that." Mild has always been protective of me.

"Mild...chill!" I had to stop him..

"fine fine! Lets go inside"

"wait..sammy?" I havent seen her since yesterday.

"Oh she said she will directly meet us in class. "

We went to our classroom. Champ is really good guy.

"Babe I will see during lunch..can I bring my friends?"

Wait! Friends? Means Mew and Zee..
No!No! Im not ready to meet him..

"Sure!" Mild answered him immediately. Arghh..this boy!!

We went inside the class. Sammy was waiting for us.

During the lecture I was completely lost in my thoughts. What excuse to give Mild.

I dont wanna meet Mew. Atleast I dont want him to make fun of me.
Its okay if Im unknown to him. Atleast I can look at him from far..

And Im still not ready to tell about my secret crushing over Mew to them.

And I also know if I told Mild that I have to go to library, he would start cursing me again.