8.

Gulf POV

When the three, Mew, Zee and Champ went to washroom, I decided to go and pay the bill.

I dont want them to know that this restaurant belongs to my dad.

"Sir.." Mrs. Wang knows me well. She is the manager of this restaurant. I often come here with my family.

"Mrs. Wang....the bill?"

"yes sir here.."

After I paid the bill, I was walking back...Washroom was next to the manager's desk...I heard my name...

I stopped behind the door to listen...The three were having conversation...

"we're not dumb...The way you were looking at Gulf.."

"Mew you like Gulf? right?"

My heart was beating fast...I wanted to know Mew's answer... Though I doubted Mew would like me.

"WHAT?"

"Mew dont lie to us...we can clearly see.."

"No guys....how could you even think that..." I heard Mew

"Why? He is good!"

"He is good...I agree...But I dont like him"

Ouch...though I already know, but still I felt bad listening his words.

"But the way you were staring at him..."

Mew was staring at me....

"Ahh...that was because he was looking different...Please guys...he is not even of my type"

okay....Now that hurts..

"But Mew..."

"Com'on Guys...How could you even think? and moreover you know I already have my someone special"

what? He already has lover... My eyes started getting teary....

I know I never had chance...but listening that he already has lover, gave an unbearable pain..

"we know that...but we thought...you would have started liking him..."

"No way...My love is far better than him..."

Those words were enough to break me...I know Im nothing...but still..this dumb heart...

I decided to go back to my condo...I dint want my friends to see me hurt... I called Mild

"Mild....I ha-have got a ca-call from P'Be-Best...I ha-have to ru-rush back..I have al-already paid the bill"

But before he could ask anything..I disconnected the call and rushed back to condo.

fuck!! I knew I never had chance...then why does it hurt so much....

why can I stop these tears from flowing...why my heart is hurting so much...

His words were ringing in my ear.. 'I already have my someone special' 'My love is far better than him' ' I dont like him'

Arghhhh!!! why Mew? why cant you? why my dumb heart can accept the reality...

I cried like an idiot for hours...I dont when I drifted off to sleep..

Mew's POV

After we came back from washroom, I couldnt see Gulf in his place... I was getting uneasy...

"Guys where is Gulf?" I asked his friends