Stolas x Roseboy reader part 2

Its been awhile since i wrote that first part lmfao, might as well finish it. I know it probably doesnt make since. But you basically replace stolas's wife.

 But you basically replace stolas's wife

Your POV

"Fuck fuck fuCK!" I shout as I get tackled to the ground. I turn around on my back.

"Good to see you again dick bag" Blitzø says, holding me down. His eyes seem to be lookin somewhere. I gasp.

"You pervert, got off!" I kick at him and get him off, pulling my skirt down. I start running again.

"God stolas wanted me to visit him and now im bein chased by this bozo" I mutter as I turn a corner into an alleyway. I hear Blitzø run past and I breath out in relief. I pull out my cracked phone.

Bird-brain🤭🦉

You almost here? 😏

(Enter your nickname)
Not really, im to busy getting chased by your gaurd dog 🙄

Bird-brain🤭🦉
Blitzø? Hes still after you?

(N/n)
Yeah, fucker keeps telling me I did something to him. I have no idea what hes talking about

Bird-brain🤭🦉
Well that sucks an all. But hurry up 😏

(N/n)
Fine

"Horny fucker" I mutter, putting my phone away. I start walking towards where he is.

*timeskip*

I walk up to the door and knock. The door opens to reveal Octavia.

"Hes in his room, i think" She says, walking past me.

"Thanks hun" I say, smiling at her. She smiles back and starts walking down the pathway to the gates. I start walking to the stairs, putting my hand on the rail and walking up them. I walk down the thin hallway to mine and stolas's room. I open the door and Im not suprised by what I see.

"Suprise~" He purrs out.

"How did you even tie yourself up hooters?" I ask, walking over to him. He groans.

"I hate that nickname. And i have my ways sir" he states.

"What if i didnt wanna fuck you today? I wouldve just left you here" I chuckle out.

"You wouldnt!" He shouts.

"Oh I would. But your lucky" I state, starting to take off my oversized (f/c) hoodie. I go to reach for my skirt but Stolas stops me.

"Keep the skirt on. I find it hot when you use me in it" He says. I shrug and get on the bed.

"Would you like me to keep the stockings on too?" I ask, grabbing a hold of his thin legs.

"Yes please" he says, I grip his thighs tightly.

"Please what?" I hiss out.

"Please sir!" He whines out, thrusting his hips up to get any form of friction.

"Naughty boy. You have no patience do you? Pathetic." I whisper to him, I feel him shiver.

*timeskip brought to you by me not knowing how to write foreplay*

Your POV

I thrust into him roughly and he whimpers gently, his hands tugging on the ropes.

"Your taking me so good slut" I tell him, thrusting more. He moans. I stroke his face gently as I thrust. "So pretty when I pound you so hard"

"P-please!" He moans out, tugging on the ropes more.

"Please what honey?" I ask as I thrust at an angle.

"Ah~ please Mhm~ let me touch yoU" He moans out. I reach over and untie the ropes, freeing his hands.

"Anything for you lovey" I mutter to him. He wraps his hands around my neck and brings me down to his beak. (Lmfao) I peck it gently.

*another timeskip cause Idk how to write smut anymore*

I lay next to a heavy breathing Stolas. I stand up and pick him up, he wraps his limbs around me.

"Lets go take a bath hooters" I whisper to him, kissing the side of his head. He nuzzles into me as I walk into the bathroom. I set him down gently on the toilet and start the water, making aure its not to hot. After the bath fills up, I pick him up again and I step into the bath, slowly sinking us down into it. He sighs gently.

*small timeskip*

I get dressed into a soft onesie and then I dress him. Getting him into bed and laying with him. He snuggles into me and falls asleep.

"I love you" I whisper, falling asleep.