Alastor X Angel's brother

Author POV

You walked down the simple streets of hell as you held up your pastel pink camera. Your huge e/c eyes sparkling as you saw many things that are new, you came to a stop however when you heard people talking. One sounded like your big brother Angel.

"Listen here ya big strawberry, I have my brother coming over and I dong want you to be there. You'll freak him out!" Angel exclaimed, throwing his arms around. You turn the corner and bump into something or rather someone.

"Oh s-sorry" you stuttered out, looking up. You saw what seems to be a deer demon? He heald a weird microphone thing in his left hand.

"Oh who might you be?" He asked, rather politely.

"Oh I'm Y/n Dust, Im Angel's baby brother" You happily beamed at the end of your sentence, you loved big brother Angel with all the love in your heart. It was truly mind boggling on how something as pure as you appeared in hell.

"Im Alastor, Its a pleasure to meet you!" He shouted, his static toned voice put you at a very creepy ease, your body somewhat relaxing. You smiled at him, your just as sharp teeth showing.

"Same to you"

"Do I not getting a greeting?" Angel pouted. You looked at him and basically tackled him, your camera going flying. Alastor saved the camera with ease, holding it in his left hand as you hugged your big brother to death. Angel laughed as you pampered his face in kisses.

"Its been awhile Big brother!" You exclaimed, standing up and helping him up.

"It sure has, How have ya been?" He asked, patting your head.

"Splendid! I was just taking pictures and stuff" You looked around for your camera. Alastor held out his hand, your Polaroid camera in his hand. You grabbed it, your hands barely touching but a soft shock went through the two of you causing you to shiver.

"Oh yeah! What have you got so far?" Angel shouted excitedly. You showed him the camera feed, half the pictures being of the redish brown sky but they were still amazing. He stared at you in awe, it was like your super power to take really good pictures.

"Do you like them?" You asked.

"I love them! They look fabulous!" He shouted, slinging an arm around your shoulders.

"I want to get more photos tho, I dont have enough for something i wanna make" You pouted.

"Why not take a picture of Alastor?" Angel suggested, looking at the gray skinned demon as he was distracted with the TV's across the street. You nodded and turned your camera to alastor, taking a quick photo
(Art not by me, I cant really read the signature at the bottom but its not my art)

 You nodded and turned your camera to alastor, taking a quick photo(Art not by me, I cant really read the signature at the bottom but its not my art)

You stared in awe at the picture that showed up but blushed as you saw that Alastor was looking at the camera. You showed Angel the picture and he smiled. Alastir walked over to you and gently took the camera, looking at it.

"Might I say you took a Splendid photo of me darling" He said, making you blush. You hid your face in your hands, whining in embarrassment. Angel laughed.

"Awe did my baby brother get embarrassed?" He teased, pinching your cheeks. You groaned but smiled widely at him. Alastor's cold heart warmed at the scene in front of him, the two brother's shared the live that most siblings would die for.

"Thanks by the way Alastor, I just have a little gift of photo taking" You happily smiled as you took your camera back.

"Think you can come visit the happy hotel?" Angel asked.

"Sure, I wanna meet Charlie!" You exclaimed, happily.

*timeskip to The Happy Hotel*

You happily bounced around with Charlie, singing here and there. Vaggie and Alastor's heart melting at the two adorable dorks in front of them.

"Charlie look at this photo I took of Alastor!" You happily shouted, showing her the photo. She smiled.

"It looks amazing!" She beamed. You smiled wider, showing Vaggie.

"It does look amazing" she commented. You were about to say something when the back of your shoulder was poked. You turned around to see Alastor, his face had a tiny pink tint to it as he heald up a tiny flower.

"I was windering if you would take the offer of joining me for dinner?" He asked kindly. You blushed as you accepted the flower.

"I w-would love too" You said, your e/c eyes shining brightly.