Angel dust x Other porn star reader

What am I doing with my life? XD//

You stood in front of the Happy hotel, looking up at it skeptically. You sighed as you opened the door, walking in. You looked around and smirked as you saw Angel, your next client. Sure he can get fucked by someone who orders him but today he spiced it up, calling you to be his bottom.

"Ah, Angel!" You said, smirking more. He looked at you, a smirk forming on his face too.

"There you are, Ive been waiting forever for you!" He whined out, throwing his many arms up. You chuckled.

"Showing up fashionably late is my specialty" You said, strutting up to him. You grabbed his collar and looked him in the eyes.

"Really? Cause being fashionably late for me means less money" he stated. You rolled your eyes.

"Its cause you work for the wrong person" you stated, slamming your lips on his. He kissed back immediately, his mainy arms wrapping around your waist.

"Uh can you take this to your room Angel?" You looked back to see Charlie, standing awkwardly.

"Sorry charlie, well yake this too his room" you said, smiling sweetly.

*timeskip because this is just a tiny lime*

You moaned as he came in you, pulling out and kissing you again. Your body relaxed and made you tired.

"O-oh god that felt great" you muttered. He chuckled.

"Of course it did its me doing it after all"
He said cockily. You glared at him as he laughed. You sat up to get your things.

"Woah, where you going babe?" He asked.

"Im leaving, duh. I dont stay at my clients place" You stated like it was the most obvious thing.

"Yeah but heres the thing, Im your boyfriend so your staying here" (Oop plot twist XD) He said. You whined loudly.

"I have other clients tho baby" You whined out. He chuckled and hugged you.

"Nope your staying"

How was that?//