Loonar (Loona) x Male reader

Y/n POV

I snuck around the meeting room, my ears twitching as I listened for anyone coming. I sighed in relief as I heard nothing, my paw lightly tapped on the ground and I finished climbing through the window. My silver eyes scanned the area, looking for something. My eyes stopped as I saw what I was looking for, The fucking heavy ass book that Blitzø stole from my boss. I stalked over towards it and went to pick it up hut something stopped me, I looked to my right and growled. It was Loonar, he growled back at me in return.

"How are you love?" I asked, reaching towards the book. He slammed the door closed and stomped over to me.

"I was good until my idiotic boyfriend decided to come here" He growled out. I rolled my eyes and flicked his nose causing him to whine.

"Im just here for a simple cash grab, okay?" I stated, my wings fluffing up and down. He sighed and rubbed his nose.

"Why? Why did it have to be Stalos?" He asked, grabbing the book before I could and holding it to his chest.

"I need money, How else do you expect me to get you something?" I exclaimed, not loud enough for everyone else to hear. I went to reach for it but he growled at me.

"What could you possibly be getting for me? Hmm?" He asked, putting one hand on his hip and holding the book with the other. God that mans strength.

"Puppy listen, I cant tell you but its something you want" I explained. He rolled his eyes.

"Theres multiple things I want" He growled out. I growled and pounced at him, grabbing the books top. We crashed to the floor, making a thumping noise. We wrestled on the ground for a few minutes until I got an idea, I nipped at his ear causing him to freeze up. His grey cheeks turned a little bit red.

"Oh puppy, you forgot how I know your sensitive places" I growled in his ear. He whined and tried to get away from me. I grabbed the book and yanked it out of his hands. He tried to grab it again but nipped his ear again, he groaned and it looked like his grip was loosening. I did one last pull, his hands falling off the book. I stood up and went over to the window, blowing him a kiss before I jumped out.

*timeskip*

Loonar's POV

I sat at home, groaning in annoyance as I stared at the problem in between my thighs. 'Stupid Y/n' i thought, I was not in the mood to touch it so I just left it.

"Im home puppy~" It was Y/n, that fucking twat. I jumped up, stomping towards the hallway. He looked at me and smiled, I glared at him and folded my arms.

"I. hate. you." I growled out. He rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly.

"No you dont" He stated. I glared at him more and turned around, walking back into the livingroom.

"I hope you get hit by a car" I growled out, plopping on the couch. I muffled a moan as my leg rubbed up against my thing. He walked into the room and looked at me.

"You okay puppy?" He asked, his wings twitched and fluffed up. I glared at him more and then looked away, I aint telling him shit.

"Its none of your damn business if Im okay or not" I snarled at him. He sighed and rolled his e/c eyes. He walked over to me and sat down next to me, grabbing my waist and placing me on his waist. I groaned in annoyance.

"Tell me whats wrong puppy" He mumbled into my hair, stroking my hips a bit.

"Nothing, Im fine" I groaned out. He nipped at my ear lightly, making my face turn a light pink.

"You sure? You dont seem fine" He said, concern lacing his voice. I nodded and just snuggled into him, his arms moving forward a bit to much for my liking. They were to close to my buldge and it was making me nervous, he looked down at his hands and just stared.

"Ooh, thats whats wrong" He mumbled to himself. He lightly flicked it, making me jump.

"What made you feel like this puppy?" He asked, rubbing it. I moaned and wiggled around, He chuckled.

"S-stop" I stuttered. His hand freezes and its just lightly grazing over the bump.

"What made you feel this way puppy~?" He asked again. I looked at him and glared.

"I-it was you a-and your stupid n-nipping that done i-it" I stuttered out. He smirked and started rubbing it again, this time faster. I grabbed ahold of his arm and moaned.

Authors POV

Y/n slowly stuck his hand into Loonar's shorts, rubbing him harder. Loonar was panting and his eyes were rolled back, gasps and curse words leaving his mouth in breathy moans. Y/n used his other hand to rub Loonar's ear, making Loonar moan more. Loonar turned around in his lap and licked his face, drool dripping from his mouth. Y/n smirked at the state Loonar was in, his ears were flat on his head and his tail was twitching behind him.

"Is my puppy horny?" He asked, smirking. Loonar nodded and slightly grinded on Y/n. Y/n groaned and started rubbing Loonar's buldge more, making him gasp and curl over on himself.

Yeah, im in school so i needded to cut this short, sorry ^-^