Stolas x Male reader part 1

This was requested but I cant remember by who.

Authors POV

A blur of h/c was seen, Blitzø chasing after it. Heels slammed down as the long/short haired demon ran faster, his tail swinging around as he laughed menacingly. He started to easily climb up what seems to be a castle or mansion, pulling himself up and onto the balcony. The balcony doors open to reveal a certain owl demon.

"Oh my and who might you be?" He basically pured out (thats what his tone sounds like to me, its kinda like he's always in a seductive mood). The h/c demon gulped but smirked.
"I good be your worst nightmare or a dream come true" The cat demon (your more or so a neko, all you have is a tail and ears but you can turn into a cat) pured back out.

"Its a pleasure to meet you, my name is Stolas" the owl demon or now known as Stolas said.

"Y/n and the pleasures all mine" The cat demon said.

Y/n's POV

  My ears twitched as I watched this huge ass owl move around. Something gripped my tail and I yelped, moving forward and crashing into Stolas. I looked back and saw Blitzø.

"I'll catch you later" I simply sad, transforming and jumping off the balcony. I ran into an alleyway and hid, watching as Blitzø ran past.

My phone is about to die//