Husk x Goth dragon male reader

I give credit to the artists, whom I do not know//

You strutted into the happy hotel, your fists clenched at your sides and a hug scowl on your face

You strutted into the happy hotel, your fists clenched at your sides and a hug scowl on your face. You were pissed. Angel thought itd be funny to ruin your new and favorite boots, it took you forever to get them. You were ready to choke the spider the fuck out. You stomped into the lobby, looking around. No one was in there except Nifty happily dusting the corners of the bar. She looked up and waved with a closed-eye smile.

"Hiya Y/n!" She cheered, hopping off the counter. You looked down at her.

"Hi Nifty. Have you seen angel around?" You asked, a little bit of smoke coming out your nose. She put her hand to her chin, thinking.

"I dont think I have, sorry. But me and husk are cleaning up the bar if you wanna help!" She chirped happily. You looked at the bar, seeing Husk propped up on one arm, drinking. You looked back at the cheery nifty.

"Sure Nif" You walked to the bar and sat down for a minute. Husk lazily looking at you, his usual scowl fading a bit.

"What do you want?" He asked, standing up kinda straight. You shook your head, your ears twitching.

"Nothing, Im helpin Nif clean the bar a little, seeing as your drinking yourself into a coma again" You joked. He chuckled gently, looking at the bottle and tossing it backwards.

"Yeah, sorry. Its been a bit boring today. No deer demon chasing a spider in an angry rant" He muttered.

"Im looking for a certain spider demon" You growled out, slamming your hand slightly on the table.

"What he do now?"

"Fucking ruined my newest boots. Took me for fucking ever to get them" You stated, looking at him. His ears twitched lightly.

"Dumb spider. We should get some spider repellent" He joked. You laughed gently.

"I'd spray it all over my room" You chuckled.

"I'll spray it all over the bar" He laughed back. You smiled gently.

"How ya been tho husk?" You asked. He rolled his eyes.

"Why do you care?"

"Im dating you, so its only normal that i give a shit about you" You scoffed. He chuckles.

"Yeah yeah, Ive been doing fine tho. Except for a little drinking here and there"

"Still gamblin a bit?"

"Yeah, just a little bit tho" You nodded and tapped your claw on the counter.

"Not to ruin this moment but I still need to clean" Nifty said politely.

"Oh, I forgot. Sorry nif" you stood up and grabbed a rag. You and nifty started cleaning as Husk organized the booze bottles. You cleaned for about an hour before Alastor walked inside with Angel. You looked at Angel and glared hard, blowing smoke out your nose. He sweatdropped.

"Your a dead spider Angel dust" You growled. He started running to his room, you chasing after him.

"My may I ask whats that about?" Alastor asked Husk.

"Angel messed up Y/n's new boots or something. Anyways its non of your fucking business" Husk said, glaring at Alastor. Alastor chuckled.

How was that for an update? Does it suck?//