Moxxie x Male reader (redo)

Moxxie's POV

"Has anyone seen Y/n!?!?" I shouted as I slammed open the doors, walking inside the meeting room. I looked around worried and held my hands to my chest. Blitzø looked over to me, blinking a few times as to try and comprehend the question I asked.

"Now that I think about it, I havent seen him at all" He says, my breathing hitched and I could feel a few tears try to fall from my face. Blitzø gave me a sympathetic smile as I turned around. 'I hope hes just late' I thought as I started to scale the hallway, my feet making little clacking noises. I looked into the break room to see if he was there but no one was there. I heard hooves running down the hallway, something crashed into me and wrapped there arms around me.

"Im sorry Moxxie!" They cried. I looked down at them and saw that it was Y/n, I hugged him back.

"Where were you? You gave me a heart attack" I exclaimed. He looked at me with those beautiful eyes I fell in love with.

"I had to take care of a fucking client i didnt take care of yesterday. Fucking bastard" he said, hugging me closer. I snuzzled into him and sighed, the smell he always gave off was enchanting. It smelled so good that if a angel smelled him they would become sinners. His smell was hard to describe but it was a mixture of vanilla and blood, the sweetest smell i could ever enjoy going through my nose.

"Its fine, Im just glad nothing happened to you" I said.

"You cant get rid of me that easy honey!" He said, kissing my face.

"Ah (Y/n), Moxxie was mcfucking worried about you" Blitzø stated, empathizing the 'mcfucking'.

"I sure mcfucking hope he was" Y/n said, laughing. I sighed gently.

"You two are dumbasses" I stated, looking at them.

"Im your dumbass so deal with it" Y/n said, poking my cheek. I slap his hand away.

"Lets just start this fucking meeting" Blitzø said, grabbing Y/n by the arm and running to the meeting room.

"Hey! Give me my husband back!" I shouted, running after them.

*timeskip*

Y/n POV

I sat on top of Moxxie's chair, my tail swishing gently from side to side. My sister sitting next to him. I lean over to her.

"Millie, this plan kinda sucks a lil doesnt it?" I whisper. She looks at me and blinks owlishly.

"I have no idea. But blitzø seems excited over it" She whispers back. I nod gently and look back at where Blitzø was to see him gone.

"Whatcha guys talking about?" He whispers from in between me and Millie. I jump and fall of the chair.

"Blitzø!" I shout, grabbing a hold of him.

"Sorry! Sorry! You guys were whispering!" He shouts, laughing. I punch his shoulder gently.

"You okay dear?" Moxxie asks, turning to me. I smile and kiss his cheek.

"Im alright but I do gotta use the bathroom so I'll be back!" I shout and leave the room.

Author's POV

"Sir, you cant just scare people!" Moxxie says, looking over at him.

"I can too! Watch me scare you!" Blitzø says.

"You cant scare me sir, since you just told me you were gon-"

"I will fuck you and your husband" Blitzø whispers to him. Moxxie.exe stopped working.

"Told you I could scare you!" Blitzø states.

"Im back! What did you idiots do?" Y/n shouted.

*timeskip*

Author's POV

Moxxie layed away in his and Y/n's bed. His husband curled around him, snoring gently. Yellow eyes starred at them from the ceiling. Moxxie blinks gently and sighs.

"Were trying to sleep here sir" He says. The yellow eyes blink and then they move around the room, to the window.

"I'll see you tomorrow" Blitzø whispers, jumping threw the closed window. The window breaks, waking up Y/n.

"What the fuck?" He says, rubbing his eyes.

"Blitzø being a creep. Go back to bed hun" Moxxie says.

"Uh? Alright?"

This is like 500 words shorter but I have schoolwork to do -_-//