A bet and scars

/just a warning everything here on out will more than likely have an 18+ scene/

Everything ached, it's been a few days since my punishment and my ass was almost completely healed. It was bruised pretty badly but it healed good, plus Daniela had given me to help. I looked in the mirror and groan. I've been here a week and I truly don't know how long I might have left...alive. I stared in the mirror at my nude body slowly walking up to the mirror and hugging it, hugging my mirror tightly. "Shh it's okay." I whisper. "You are perfect." I back away and stared for a minute more before getting ready.for the day, I haven't seen much of the lady and rather just her daughter's, when I do see the lady of the castle she takes time to tease me and order me around but there's something in those yellow eyes, and maybe I'm just bad at reading people because I don't know what that glint could be or mean. All I know is I don't want to die, and now that she had gotten distant I feel it may come sooner than later.

"Mother why do you look at the maid like that?" Asked Cassandra as she walked in close setting down her mother's hot rags for her face.
"Like what way?" She said putting out her cigarette.
"You look at her weird... Like. You don't want to kill her."
The older woman looked over at her daughter and arched her brow.
"And so what if I don't for now. Doesn't mean I won't later. She's entertainment."
"Mother- she means you look at her like you won't ever want to kill her.." Bela implied in the conversation and looked at her mother. Dimitrescu looked at her daughter's trying to rake her mind for what they could possibly be talking about.
"My chamber maids always last long. You girls are acting delusional if you think I believe that maid is anything of speciality other than her blood."
"..I think she's special.." they all turned and looked at Daniela who shyly set down her drink.
"Why don't you elaborate for us." The older woman asked, feeling something in the pits of her stomach that made her want to get angry at her daughter, but not for speaking out but something else. She did not like not knowing why she was upset.
"Well mother... she's different, there's more to her..." She said honestly.
"I... I also agree." Cassandra almost said reluctantly.
Why was Alcina getting so upset, almost territorial, she was confused why she felt that way. "Fine. But know she won't be here forever, you three are pushing it, you really are. You're my children yet it seems I'm hardly able to control you three at all." She said with her anger leaking from her voice. "You all speak to me as if I was going to kill her today, I find this little french maid interesting, plus there's something about her, after she thanked me the other day for hurting her I'm now curious." She said tapping her finger against the desk.
"Plus she ran away as though it wasn't her first time being chased. No one would think about doing the things she did, she noticed from the beginning we could smell the wound then used it against us. With the meat."
Suddenly a knock.
"Ma'am I have your afternoon drinks."
"Come in."
I slowly step into the room and set the tray down.
"Pour for just me, my daughter's are just leaving." They obey and left, so I just poured the one. "There you are miss."
"I'm craving something else.."
I felt a chill down my spine. This was it. I'm so dead. "Come here.." I listen and approached her. I was so scared, this could be it, I could be dead here right now, she could just tear my head off and put a straw in and drink me like a caprisun.
She patted her lap and I crawled into it just barely eye to eye, she was beautiful, what a woman she was, slowly I cupped her face with my small hand which I was surprised when she leaned into my touch.
"You're constantly surprising me... That's why I'm craving you.." she said and I suddenly felt a sting on my neck. She cut me..but with what. She pulled me in and attacked my neck with her lips making me squirm as she sucked hard on the deep cut. "Mmnh ah~" she moans, her sucking made me grip onto her, my hips rolling against her, grinding slightly, her hand gripping my ass and the other on my waist.
"Hnnnmm good girl~" she said into my ear making me whimper. She licked on my cut before pulling away blood coating her red lipstick and teeth, god I don't know why but it didn't make her any less beautiful....did I have a blood kink now?
Suddenly we leaned in and our lips were on each other's, she kissed me with hunger smearing the blood and lipstick on my skin. As her tongue pushed into my mouth I could taste the metallic blood on my taste buds while our tongues swirled together. Her hand gripped my ass the other on my thigh, gripping onto me in desperation not wanting to let go while her lips hungrily continued to attach to mine, even when Id pull away for air she would reattach almost instantly and desperately. When we did pull away and a long string of saliva attached our tongues and I cupped her face leaning in and giving her soft kiss, and she returned it. Wow... This whole experience felt amazing, my body felt on fire, I have never felt this amazing in my life. I couldn't help but wonder why she was being so hungry, why she was acting this way after almost ignoring me for a whole 3 days, but I wasn't going to complain.
Her hand stroked my face and I wanted softly, probably looking like a mess, all hot and bothered, panting with lipstick and blood smeared on my lips. "I love it when you look at me like that, so helplessly, and in need of me. I want to get you to a point where your begging me.." I felt my body crumble and Melt at her words. Something about her voice made my body weak.
I leaned back pressing my palms against her dresser, leaning my head back and trying to calm my body down, I heard her inhale sharply and her hand slid from my waist up ward making me lift my head and look at her.
"Pardon me speaking out but it may end up you begging me mistress." I said daringly watching her smirk. "Its a bet then~"
"What'll we be betting for my lady?"
"If you win, you may stay alive for the rest of your stay at castle Dimitrescu."
"And if I lose?"
"You're becoming my new favorite wine~"
I shiver knowing that, knowing that I'll possibly become wine. I just have to get her how she was today, desperately attaching to my body again and again, hungrily desiring me. "And what if we tie?" I asked biting my lip as her large hand cupped my breast as her other rested on the small of my back slowly forcing me towards her once more, hands sliding along her shoulders, I wondered why this felt so passionate, but she was a classy woman so I wasn't surprised.
"Then well I suppose that still counts as a win for you~"
Suddenly she grabbed my face and she kissed me deeply before her tongue was long practically filling my mouth full, removing herself from the kiss and her long tongue licking my face. God fuck damnit so hot I could melt into a puddle, my head was screaming out in a horny mess, my thoughts wouldn't shut up with these sexy things and no way to interpret them, just a jumbled mess.
"Mmnh I have an outfit I want you in, won't you let me dress you~" I nod completely forgetting about my body and the things on my body that I hate.
After getting up she removed me from clinging onto her and set me down, was it bad that I wanted to cling onto her, an push my face into her tummy and not let go... Shit dawg... I tried to remove my horny thoughts but when she turned me around and slowly undid my dress in the back my horny thoughts were NOT GOING AWAY.
I let out a small hum as she slowly slid my dress off my shoulders and it pooled at my feet, now standing in a corset, thigh highs and my dark black panties, I felt vulnerable and I began to remember why is never let anyone see my body, but here we are, she's undressing me, and I can't stop a woman like her, especially when there's a small chance she could get annoyed, and her patience run out. It scared me, almost yelped in fear when I felt her unlatching my corset, feeling my body and making me let out a sigh, trying to adjust to not having my corset on as well as using my hands to hide my chest. But then it hit me, she could now see all the scars along my back, I stayed still praying to hera that she wouldn't say a word about it. There was a moment of nothing, no movement no words, nothing, she let out a small huff through her nose and held my waist. "Go over to the dresser there and grab the corset and dress right on top, you'll know which is your's." She said pompously, almost as if I wouldn't have known if she didn't tell me. "Yes ma'am."
Slowly I made my way to the dresser and opened it up, I blushed darkly when I had to remove my hands and grab the clothes before making my way back to her, I saw her yellow eyes feast on my breasts making me feel even more naked then I was, her eyes casted lower and trailed my scar once again making me want to curl into myself, I hated them. I hated my scars with a burning passion and the thought of someone seeing them made me want to vomit, now that someone was actually looking I wanted to disappear...
Slowly I stood infront of her,biting my lip as I hand her the clothes, letting her turn me around. She smirked and wrapped my waist with the corset and had me hold it while she slid the sting through each loop before suddenly tightening it making me gasp and let out my moan. "Mmnh! Ah~ t-tighter~" and with no hesitation she did so, making me let out a whimper. "Perfect~" I whisper before hearing her chuckle. "You are one strange maid~ I hope you aren't looking for a better figure for my sake."
"N-no I just like the restricted feeling, it releases my stress."
"Ah~ I see..." I felt as though I was being judged, she's the judge the jury and the executioner. I wanna just drop like a puddle on the ground.
"It's a hot day out before fall hits so we are going to have a picnic with my so and so sister." I looked back at her as she dressed me. "You have a sister? That's cool." I said softly. "I had a sister too." I grin and look back infront of me as she continues.

It was a moment of silence between us, not knowing if it was awkward silence or comfy silence, but she didn't seem to mind it at all, I wondered what her sister would be like, was she younger or older? But how old was Lady Dimitrescu anyway? I realized I had so many questions I had never asked or even really thought of asking. Turning to her when I knew she was done, I stood slightly awkward, and gripped the dress. It definitely was a type of dress she would pick, cleavage out, singed at the waist. /The look it really up to the reader/ "beautiful..." My face flushed and I thought I'd faint. Akajskakkak.
"Now little maid fix that face of yours and meet me and my daughter's in the main hall." She said patting my cheek and shooing me. I knelt and picked up my old clothing, bowed then left the room, sinking to the ground once the door closed and laying there like a foolish girl with a highschool crush.
"What the fuck....."