Interruptions 18+

She said it, she begged me, we begged one another, my heart sky rocketed through the roof I felt my body on fire, blood pumping so fast as my heart thumps out of my chest. When her hot breath brushed against my lower regions I shiver in anticipation, her large hands held my thighs squeezing them roughly as she inhaled deeply, her lips going to my thigh now as she kissed and suckled on my skin. "Ghh L-lady Dimitrescu~" I whimper and wiggle my hips wanting so badly to feel her lips on more than just my thigh but on my needy core which was now dripping for her. Who knew it would take only two weeks to turn into a whimpering mess underneath a giant woman who would love to turn my sorry ass into a fresh bottle of wine.
"Mhmm ohh look at you~ you're twitching down here~"
She gave a moaning giggle and I couldn't look down, I was so embarrassed, knowing this woman was watching my lower lips as she marked up my thighs, which I never thought I'd love as much as I do. The thought of my body being hers was an amazing thought, thinking about her laying claim to her property made me shrivel in pleasure; though my thoughts were cut off when she slowly slid her long gloved finger along my folds making my stimulated body twitch in pleasure and let out a small mewl.

I never once thought this would be how I'd lose it, with a 100 year old giant vampire woman, not only that but she's a milf with three crazy daughter's and an even more crazy family who wouldn't give me a second thought if I died. Yet here I am, legs tightly wrapped around that woman's shoulders as she hummed softly while wetting her glove with my juices. She slowly slid her thump up my folds and pushed it against my throbbing clit which sent jolts of electricity through my spine while eyes lustfully watching my body writhe and shake due to her.

God she was amazing from those yellowish eyes to the way her nose scrunches up when she smiles, or the way her body moves, everything she did was so smooth almost curved, nothing she did ever seems like a straight edge or corner. All this made me think of how I always hated movies when the two protagonists start making out and having far more chemistry than the periodic table three minutes into a zombie apocalypse...yet here I was 2 weeks into being her personal maid and now I'm all over her like white on rice, truly I am a hypocrite, for I fear if this woman told me to grovel on my knees and kiss her shoe NOT ONLY WOULD I but I would then as her to with that same heel smash my throat in.

"Ohhh~ look at you~ I was worried for a moment you weren't but by the looks of it you arrreee~ mhmhm~" she had her fingers pulling my lower lips apart to have her eyes feast on my whole pussy, all for her view, as though peaking into my very soul. Just as her tongue proded at my puckering hole there was a knock.
"Busy!" She called before the knock came again making me throw my head back against the bed in frustration. "Mother! It's mother miranda she Is on the phone." Slowly I loosen my legs from around her shoulders and watched as she crawled back upward, her face was screaming annoyance. "It's okay my lady, Mother Miranda is far more important." She groans and placed the tip of her finger to my mouth.

"Suck.."

I felt as though she controlled my body, my lips wrapped around the digit and I took it into my mouth, the texture of her gloves were slightly uncomfortable in my mouth but as my tongue swirled along it and our eyes caught one anothers, her lip going between her teeth as she watched me suck my juices from her finger, those pupils getting bigger and she took a deep breath. "Good girl~" she said and pulled her finger from my mouth with a pop, strings of saliva still connecting my tongue and her glove. I looked up at her almost helplessly, I watched as she moved away to stand again. "Stay put I'll be back for you." I sat on my knees and watched her take her hat and fix herself in the mirror. "Don't look at me like that maid, or you'll be in for it big-time when I get back." I blush as she smirked and made her way out of her chambers leaving me alone in her room. I suddenly shove my face into the pillow and scream into it kicking my feet.
What the actual fuck is happening.