I'm your what?

You laid on the bed, holding the blanket over your body and all the way up under your nose, eyes wide and staring up at the ceiling, sure you just technically lost your virginity but it felt almost unreal. She had left you not long after you had came and now you laid hiding under the covers trying to understand and comprehend the situation your in. 'i just... She just fucked.. I just got...fucked' you said in your head gulping softly and turning to hide your face in the pillow, screaming out and feeling rather confused. And being left alone at this time didn't seem the best, feeling a mourn come over you, once again feeling gross for some reason, it wasn't that you didn't like it, but you fear she didn't, she just... Left..
Slowly you crawled out of bed even though you would have liked to hide in it all day you still had a job.
Slowly you made your way back to your room with shaking legs and holding yourself, it was at this point you wondered exactly what it was you found in this place and the thing that made her so special to you. It especially wasn't how you imagined your first time, you expected something... Different.. like cute cuddles and soft kisses after, light giggles as you enjoyed being with them. But it was as you got your clothes on realized she's done this with every maid, you weren't special to her. At all.

"What a special girl you have then Lady Dimitrescu- for you to request such a thing for someone you claim to be only a maid hm?? Well I don't judge at all, I would be happy to supply you." Said the Duke through the phone and she gave a groan. "You and my daughter's seem delusional- sure she has special privileges but it's the same as any other maid." She said and began to put on her lipstick.
"Well I better end our conversation here then Lady Dimitrescu, I would hate to upset you still so early in the day. I'll have that for you if only I get to meet the woman in question."
"Fine fine! Just hurry will you, I'm sick and tired of having to be patient!" She said and slammed the phone before putting away her lipstick. Trying her best to stay calm as she stood and let out a groan making her way out of the room and back to her chambers only to find the place all clean with the maid no where in sight, instantly she felt her heart race and her eyes widen looking around for you, first she opened your bedroom door, empty, then the bathrooms, now her heart began racing. Where were you, it was as if a protective mother was searching for her daughter in a Walmart, her long stride gave her the ability to travel, and travel fast.
"Maid!" She hollered and opening the double doors she walked in to the library, Daniela's head on your lap  and Cassandra leaning against your side while Bela sat on the couch across from the pile of bodies. The woman gave a sigh of relief, literally clutching at her chest for the absolute heart attack you had given her.
"What are you four doing?" She questions and made you and the girls look over at her, for she took the attention off the books that were in their hands. "Oh! We kidnapped your maid and forced her to come to the library with us." Daniela said and you smiled, you were thankful that they had for you feared you had been spiralling down in your thoughts but they came and helped you out from the spiral.
She blinked abit and watched as you went back to reading, your eyes fluttering slightly, other hand was playing with her daughter's red hair.
"It was Cassandra's idea, not mine mother." Bela said with a smile and both her sisters rolled they're eyes and sighed. But Lady Dimitrescu was far to busy staring at you to care about what was being said. "Mother?" She said making them all look at her once more and she finally snapped out of her trance.
"What?!"
She felt herself pout as they all laughed at her reaction and she huffed. "I was going to join you-"
"You wouldn't keep your eyes off y/n long enough to read." Cassandra giggled and cuddled up beside you once more with a grin. Ofcourse the woman of the castle rolled her eyes and put her gloved hands on her hips before turning and leaving the library leaving you all to your laughter.
You would be lying if you said you didn't enjoy the family and the sisters themselves though started rough had become something new.

We sat at the table and you almost screamed when you saw a maid come by, the first time seeing a human a real human, it took everything in you not to run up to her and hug her. Gulping softly you stare at her as she poured you a glass, she looked at you and then to the drink she was pouring you before looking at everyone glaring at the situation, as if daring the maid to speak but she didn't, you were far to busy with staring to notice.
"T-thank you.." you said and grabbed your glass, while it seemed they all stared at you now.
"Anything for my ladies dog."

All the red liquid from your glass spewed all over you as you dropped it in your lap from surprise, shooting upwards the chair fell backward and the glass in your lap tumbled to the floor and shattered. "W-what!?" You half yelled arms out a bit as you looked down at your clothing. You're first time sitting and having lunch with them and now you're covered in wine, meanwhile the daughter's are laughing their asses off and you look over at Lady Dimitrescu whom was looking at you with amusement.
"Did she just call me a-a dog!? Your dog!?"
"Well I usually am a cat person, would you rather be my kitten?"
You were literally so confused, your face a bright red and you felt lost a bit. "W-what are you talking about!?"
"You're my dog~"
"I'm your what!?"
And the three absolutely lost it, Bela tried hard to hold her face to not laugh, Daniela was dying, slamming her hand on the table while Cassandra wheezed loudly holding her tummy. You were going to walk away but your eyes caught the other humans right as the lady of the house spoke.
"Stay." And you stopped.
"Doggie come."
You were so embarrassed, you felt a sense of shame wash over you, and closing your eyes you turned away from the maid who wished she could help you as you slowly walked up to the tall woman seated at the end of the table, turning her chair to the side as she looked at you.
"Sit."
Slowly and pitifully you got down to your knees, sitting on them and refusing to look up at her until she grabbed your face and forced you too.
"Speak."
"I don-"
"No, you speak like a dog, dogs don't speak like people, now do they?"
You shook your head in response, and the girls laughter made you feel...gross, perhaps if you were alone it would be different, but she's just doing this to fuck with you, and it didn't feel good.
"Now be a good dog~ speak."
"...ruff"
"Oh come on~ you can bark louder than that can't you darling?"
"Ruff ruff!"

Tears were building in your eyes as you stare up at her, why... Why did she have to reel you in and do this to you. She looked at you and the smile she had slowly faded. 'No! You know what you're doing! Don't feel bad now c'mon!'
You shouted in your head out of spite. And as your tears began to fall down your cheeks you bark again and nuzzle against her.
"Okay. That's enough y/n!"
You bark again in response before getting up. You fix your chair in the new found silence and stood behind it. "May I be excused ma'am?"
"You may."
That was the rest of the conversation as you began to walk away from the table and to your chambers, you wanted so badly to slam your door but you didn't. You also very badly wanted to trash the room but you also didn't instead you crawled into your bed, hand pressing against a strange material. Lifting her hand up she found a note there. Sitting down and taking off her clothes, sitting in sports bra an boxers as she opened the letter and all it said was 'you smell nice' very very poorly written and you smile a bit laughing softly at the fact Angie misspelled her own name. Even though you and that weird doll make fun of one another and such it felt very nice recieving such a letter. You laid on your bed holding the paper to your chest and sighing softly hiding it under you pillow.

You laid and cuddled your blankets for what felt for hours and you hear a knock. "Y/n?" Asked Daniela as she slowly came into your room. "Are you okay?" You held the blankets and sigh. "Yeah. I'm fine." You said softly and scooted over a bit and she crawled into the bed an I turn to her as she cuddled close. "I'm sorry about what happened mo- y/n." You hadn't noticed the mistake and still smiled.
"It was just a bit humiliating." You admit and hum as you two laid together.
You both talked for hours and laughed. You were wheezing at the end of it all and found yourself highly enjoying the conversation. When you finally fell asleep Daniela got up and slipped out of the room, smiling to herself only to see her mother standing there. "How is she?"
"She's okay now, look with the other maids things like this were always fine but because you actually like this one you have to know you can't treat her like all the other maids, trust me love is kinda my thing ma." She giggled softly.
"But I think the first thing you have to do is apologize-"
She nodded and peaked inside to look at you laying there.
"She'll have a nightmare if she sleeps alone."
"Well mother.. I think that's something you have to fix."
Daniela said and made her way down the hall skipping lightly.

Lady dimitrescu sighs. She used to be very good with women in a romantic since, but she's been used to being able to boss around her toys but now...now this maid wasn't a toy she's killing after she's done with her. And she was slowly learning that.
Slowly she picked you up and carried you to her chambers laying you down and she laid beside you staring for a bit.
"I'll do better.. I'm sorry."