I Want You 18+

/this chapter has a pov switch mid chapter no warning/

"I want you-"

I looked at her as she held my face, was this more confirmation that I have insured my stay at castle Dimitrescu?
"M-my lady i-"
"I didn't stutter.. I said I want you, and I want you now little maid."
It felt like with those words she put me in a trance and I knew at that moment I was hers. "Then have me madame~

There was no waisting time, her lips where once again attacking my neck, and marking it up just like she had done with my thighs. "Mmmng~" I moan and give a whimper as she pinned my arms to the bed. "Delectable~ how about I remove my clothes you decided to wear~"
She diligently removed my clothes and tossed the nightgown out into the room, letting her eyes feast on my willing body, I knew exactly what she wanted, a taste of something she couldn't have last night.

"Ma'am p-please~" i said softly and slowly I opened my legs making her smirk.

/3rd/

The older woman smirked as she watched her legs open slowly, licking her lip. The woman of the castle kissed her maid once more as she let her hand slide down her body and carefully her large finger rubbed between her wet folds, proud of the girl for already being so juicy down there for her. "Mmm I want you all to myself~ such a delicious body~" she said and kissed her way down between her thighs, without waisting anytime she slowly licked.
Poor girl was quivering, this was the first time anyone as touched her like this and she was an absolute mess, who knew it felt this amazing, better than almost anything she's done to herself.
"Lady Dimitrescu~ please more~" the smaller whimpers for her and she was more than kind enough to deliver as such. She had an amazing begging voice, and when combined with her heavy pleasure filled panting how was she supposed to say no.

She slowly inserted her tongue into her, making her grip at the sheets gasping for air, unable to grasp at the thought that she was being eaten out by her employer, the lady of the house, a nine foot tall woman who drinks blood, not knowing that the very woman herself felt the slickness between her thighs an she found herself enjoying her maids taste, sucking and prodding with her tongue, making out with her lower lips in a needy fashion. While her tongue wiggled around inside she moved her hand over to press her thumb against her clit rubbing it roughly making her grovel underneath her. "Ahh~! Oh fffffffhhuck mistress!"
Slowly she pulled away from her, strings of saliva and juices connecting her tongue and chin to y/n's pussy, licking her lips and looking up at her needy expression that made her want to give her anything and everything she desires, it was strange for her to feel that way for a maid, it wasn't her nature. But she only smirked at her while her large thumb continued it's terror on her clit making her squirm.
"Did you just use foul language? What a bad girl-"
She felt so inferior it turned her on even more and she let out a whimper.
"What do you say."
She said leaning over her and with her other hand she grabbed her face roughly.
"I'm sorry mistress! I won't use foul hhhh language!"
She was able to get out through her breathless moans, making her grin, she was glad she had such an obedient lov- maid. Glad she had an obedient maid...

She leaned in to kiss her deeply, she was able to taste herself on her lips and she gave a moan in response. "Mmnh~" it was an instant when her kisses had me distracted and she thrusted her finger into her making her break the kiss with a gasp, gripping onto her tightly. "Fgfff m-m-mistress!!" She moans in pleasure as the long finger wiggled around inside of her.
"Oh yes~ moan for me little maid nice and loud."
She said and began to thrust her finger into her deeply, making the one beneath her moan out in pleasure, arching her back and giving a groan as she tried to push in another finger slowly.
"God you're tight~ I can't wait to stretch you~"
She said making her an absolute mess, her finger pushing fully inside and she gave a hum scissoring her fingers around. She gasps out in a moan of pleasure while her fingers held no mercy, stretching her and thrusting in an out like she was going to impregnate her with just her fingers.
She drooled and hung her tongue out which the lady leaned down to suck on lustfully.

She sucked your tongue, as she continues to finger into you like you were a cute lil doll, which she definitely thought you were, she wanted to break you, watch you become a mess, and god so far it was one of the best, the way you perfectly arch your back, the wet squelching noise as her fingers thrusted in an out of you. And even your moans which were so amazing she wanted to be the only one able to hear them let out such calls of pleasure.
You on the other hand couldn't think of anything other than the giant fingers digging deep into your tight pussy, your mind felt so fuzzy and a tightness developed in your abdomen, were you already going to cum?
Yes.
Everything felt so fucking good, the heated kiss seemed never ended and she loved it, she wanted more of you, all of you, and you were going to give yourself to her.

"Please!! Please can I cum! Mistress!" You cried out and begged in-between the kisses, making lady Dimitrescu smirk and pull her lips away from yours. "Does my maid want to cum? Do you deserve it?"
She asked somehow fucking you harder with her fingers making your toes curl.
"Please mistress!!"
She gave the sexy moaning laugh and she smiled.
"Cum for me, now."
That was all you needed.
Your legs quiver and body shaking as your eyes roll back with a loud moan. But her fingers weren't stopping, and your body felt on fire, you couldn't think anymore. And that's when it happened. You squirted all over her hand, your hips buckling and legs twitching, slowly very slowly her fingers pulled out of you with a suctioned pop. She had a slight look of surprise when it happened but it had turned into this lustful look of approval at you're scene.

"Such a good girl.."
She whispered lustfully and watched as your body relaxed, panting heavily like a dog and that when she decided you'd be her pet. Her little doggie.
She wondered if she could have Donna make her a collar, she wanted everyone to know you were hers.

-back at Donnas.-

"Angie I-i really shouldn't.. that's bad.." she whispered to the doll while she continued her sewing project for her new doll, tucking some dark hair behind her ear. "I-i-i-i-i shut uuuuppppp!!! Its not like I can!! So you have to!! I can't so you do!" The young woman covered her ears and groan putting her head on the table closing her eyes, but as her eyes closed the fantasies were so clear and she lifted back up face red and her eyes wide open.
"Just do it. Gay Idiot!" Angie cried and Donna slowly almost shamefully and made her way to her room closing an locking the door like it would stop Angie from getting in.
Slowly she dropped her dress to her ankles and climbed onto her bed, letting her hand sliding into her black panties, using her other hand to cover her mouth, eyes closing and letting her thoughts of her sisters maid travel to her head. Imagining you ontop of her, imagining your hands gripping and caressing her body.
Donnas lust was so much more soft and loving than the tall womans.
She panted and moaned softly into her palm as she inserted her finger slowly into her unable to help but imagine it being you.

"Ah!~ yes~" she whimpers into her hand and pushed her thighs together and came to her fingers. "Gah~ hah~" she pants softly only to suddenly hear the phone ring. Making her panic and quickly get up, wrapping herself in a robe and quickly answered the phone.

"Oh... You want me... To make that?" She said sitting and messing around with the end of her robe listening quietly to her so on so sister and she felt just down. She didnt want to make that. She knew who it was for..
"I-i don't think I can make that... But perhaps I could make ears..."
She said and they agreed and she hung up, placing her forehead on the desk.

"Loser." Angie pitched in.

(I want to apologize for the delay and then giving you a short chapter. I've been very busy, being freshly graduated looking for a place and jobs and things. I hope I can continue to give you all a good fanfiction to read. Thank you <3
-Author)