The Prince and The Princess

This is what your hair color looks like. Ignore everything else.

It was a peaceful morning for the Sohmas

It was a peaceful morning for the Sohmas... well it was until a e/c eyed female barged into the kitchen and yelled. "Shigure! You better have a good explanation for this mess. I left for two days and you guys already trashed the kitchen!" The woman yelled in disgust.

The said man walked down the stairs and into the main room only to see the female with steam blowing out of her ears.

"Heh... Y/n maybe you should sit and calm down a little..." Shigure sweatdropped, his tone uneven. The girl merely growled and pulled the older man by his collar to her height. "You little mutt... I expect this place to be clean by the time me and Yuki get back you hear me!" With that being said she let Shigure go and went upstairs to Yuki's bedroom.

Once she made it to the door she knocked and said, "Yuki, time for school." Not even a second later he opened the door already wearing his school clothes with his bag in hand and a smile on his face. "Good morning, Y/n." He said sweetly. "Don't try buttering me up, you know what you did." Y/n grumbled before heading to the main room to grab her bag only to see Shigure setting his Zodiac collection up and...Tohru Honda... the girl who lost her mother last year. Yuki slammed his bag onto Shigure's head causing him to grunt in pain. "Oh... Ms. Honda? What are you doing here?" Y/n asked the brunette.

Tohru looked up only to freeze once she saw Yuki and Y/n Sohma, the Prince and Princess of Kaibara Municipal High School. She flushed bright pink before bowing.

"Wait Sohma? I-I didn't know you lived here... I-I mean good morning." She stammered, bowing.

"That really hurt! What do you have in there.. a dictionary or something?" Questioned Shigure who was now rubbing his head.

"Two dictionaries, actually. Uh. Morning." Yuki replied and smiled at Tohru while Y/n nodded in acknowledgment.

"What this? You three know each other?" A confused Shigure asked.

"Miss Honda, Yuki, and I are all in the same class." Y/n answered before looking down at her feet avoiding eye contact.

Tohru looked back at the older man before saying, "I'm Tohru Honda. It's nice to meet you!" She bowed in respect.

"Same here. My name's Shigure Sohma. Yuki and Y/n are my little cousins."

"What brings you to our house this morning?" Yuki asked the young brunette.

"Um. I live around here, that's all" Tohru said while waving her hands in the air.

'Strange I thought we owned this entire lot of land..' Y/n questioned herself.

"Around here? Really?" Shigure seemed dumbfounded at this.

"You do?" Tohru then started sweating but to the other three, they only guessed it was from the heat but in reality, it was from how nervous she was.

"Well, I'll just be going!" Tohru said before running off but was stopped by Y/n.

"Miss Honda."

Tohru turned to the female. "Yes?" Y/n kept her head down but continued. "You're headed to school? Why don't we walk together?" "Huh...?" Tohru's confused smile only made Y/n regret asking but before she could apologize Tohru agreed.

---At school---

"Alright, Miss Honda. Explain." Motoko was also known as the 'President of the Prince Yuki fan club' and right beside her was her brother Mitsuhide. "What is the meaning of this?" He asked.

"I'm... sorry?" Tohru seemed confused about what the two were asking.

Mokoto groaned before leaning away from Tohru and pointed towards herself. "Don't you know us? You should. I'm Prince Yuki's representative! Motoko Minagawa." "And I'm Princess Y/n representative. Mitsuhide Minagawa!" They said with pride.

"Oh...uh. Prince and Princess Sohma?"

"Club core principles:" Motoko started

"Never misappropriate prince and princess Sohma's personal effects." A girl with light brown hair said getting in Tohru's face.

"Never inter prince and princess Sohma's house without permission!" A young man practically yelled in her face.

Then a young female with a glare exclaimed. "Never speak Prince and Princess Sohma without someone else present!"

"Hmph!" They then twirl out of the way so Motoko and Mitsuhide were in clear view.

"Do you understand?" The two asked with smug looks on their faces. "We in the 'prince Yuki and Princess Y/n' are dedicated to worshipping the royalty who has graced our school with their presence," Motoko said as she and her brother walked closer to the dumbfounded brunette.

"Miss Honda! You have publicly disregarded the regulations we painstakingly crafted for their protection." Mitsuhide shouted while pointing accusingly at her.

"Now we except an extremely thorough explanation..."

Two males walk by. "Ugh, scary." one commented while Motoko continued to ramble."Speak!" Said Motoko.

Tohru dismissed her with a wave and confused chuckle, "I swear it was a coincidence, that's all."

'Yuki and Y/n Sohma, their only first year's and their pretty quiet especially Y/n. But thanks to their good looks, they're already like royalty of our school.'

"If that were a good enough excuse, we wouldn't need the club, now would we? But here we are." The group then started yelling and shouting.

"Hey, don't pick a fight over something stupid just 'cause your ego got bruised," Uotani said while Hanajima glared at the group.

The group squealed and hid behind Motoko and Mitsuhide. "Like your one to talk! You delinquents think that making threats solves everything!" Motoko shouted while waving her arms.

Hanajima seemed to have enough before her deathly glare hardened, "I'll use my waves." Hanajima simply stated, with a dark aura surrounding her. "So play nice." The group of girls and boys then ran squealing out of fright.

"Thank you so much!" Tohru said with a kind smile. "Really you saved me." Uotani then pulled Tohru in for a tight hug while Hanajima used her waves on the group.

"Oh, you poor thing cornered by those mean girls. Hey, don't actually do the wave thing Hanajima." Uotani said causing the Dark haired girl to stop.

"Tohru..." A quiet voice came from around the corner.

It was Y/n Sohma holding Tohru's wallet. She had lost it when they were entering school grounds. "I heard that you lost your wallet... So I retraced our steps and found it by the gates." The girl's voice was nearly audible but Tohru still heard her and blushed.

"Thanks, Miss Sohma! You're a lifesaver!" Tohru says while grabbing her wallet and putting it in her bag. "It's nothing really...I- I should go. Bye." Y/n mumbled before speed walking away.

"Huh...did I do something wrong..?" Tohru asked her two friends who had slightly wide eyes.

----

I thought this chapter came out pretty good!