'𝚃𝙷𝙴𝚈'𝚁𝙴 𝙰𝙽𝙸𝙼𝙰𝙻'𝚂!!!'

I'm back. :)
I hope I didn't lose any of the Fruitsbasket lovers. I wrote a long chapter (not that long but long to me) for you as an apology. 😔

Hope your having a good day, enjoy the chapter my lovelies!

It was now morning time, Y/n and Yuki didn't get home until five in the morning, so Shigure called the school letting them know Y/n wouldn't be going today, Yuki wouldn't want to miss a day if that meant he could be away from Shigure ranting about his new novel.

The h/c haired girl set down the bags of Tohru's things before walking to her bedroom. She was tired from staying up so late.

The moment she entered her room she went, poof. The place she once was, was now replaced with a chubby panda, snoring on the ground. The zodiac wasn't fond of moving around, but y/n loved karate and exercising. Though at times she fell asleep while doing anything. Her zodiac was never one for doing much.

The panda's resting was interrupted by a crash in the room across from hers. Y/n sighed and waddled out, forgetting that Tohru was there until she found the said girl holding three animals, to be more exact, shivers, Yuki, and... Kyo? Strange. Y/n thought he was staying up in the mountains to train. Kyo always had this fascination that one day he'd defeat Yuki in a battle. The family had teased Kyo about it until he disappeared into the mountains. He didn't even say goodbye, this angered Y/n causing her to have a strong disliking of the boy.

"Tohru?"

A scream erupted from the girl. "They talk!?" She shouted tears of fright running down her cheeks. "I'm so sorry, I'll fix it, I'll get you to the hospital. Wait no a vet! Oh, I'll figure it out on the way." She tried picking Y/n up but failed due to holding the cat and dog. She sighed but ran downstairs and to the door. She opened it only to find a man with a package. "Why hello there!"

"They're..."

"They're all animals!" The flabbergasted Tohru said dropping Shigure. "Yeah. Those are some cute pets you got there. Now, if you could please sign here." He smiled at the girl. Y/n who finally transformed back had dressed into a swimsuit seeing as it was the quickest thing to change into. She walked up to the man, and her charming smile caused the man's heart to practically jump out of his chest. "Sorry about her, she had too much coffee I'm afraid." She signed the package and handed him the pen. "I- I see! Uhm well, have a great day!" He says before running off with a bright red face. (I mean who wouldn't ur hot.)

Y/n sighed and turned back to the girl whose soul looked to be leaving her body. Kyo groaned, his cat body shaking from frustration. "We could have covered if you jerks hadn't transformed, too!" He yelled at the three, though it was mostly pointed towards the men. Y/n glared at the cat. "We wouldn't be in this situation if you didn't crash through the roof, you blubbering idiot." Y/n said, now having the attention of the Orange-headed boy. Kyo's face blazed up in both anger and embarrassment. He'd never seen her in such revealing clothes, it honestly surprised him.

"Well.." Kyo couldn't find the words and decided to go back to arguing with Yuki.

Y/n sighed before walking inside to grab them some clothes. Once she grabbed the items she went back downstairs just in time as they popped back into their human forms. She threw the clothes at them and turned both her and Tohru around.

"We should continue this inside. Follow me please." Y/n says holding Tohru's hand while guiding her back to the main room.

——

After explaining everything Tohru seemed calmer. "Sorry about that. I know it must have come as quite a shock to you. Now, then, are you feeling a bit calmer?" Shigure asked the girl as she sat by the table. Yuki and Shigure standing by each other, Kyo sitting on the porch, and Y/n is nowhere to be seen. The reason for Y/n's disappearance is that she had been called in for a work emergency.