Dinner

Once she got back from helping Niki, Y/n, let a sigh of relief out when she took her shoes off and walked to the stairs, but was knocked down by Kyo, who was only in a towel. "Dear. No need to act shy around me!" Kagura says, running after him. Y/n stared in shock as Kyo ran away once again. Her face became a cherry red. Tohru who held dishes stared at the Kagura running after Kyo in thought. "Ah, Y/n!" She snapped out of her thoughts and placed the dishes down to go help Y/n.

Reaching a hand out, Tohru smiles at the girl. Y/n took it and was pulled up. "I thought you were gonna be back late?" Tohru asked confused. Y/n smiled back at the confused brunette and laughed slightly. "Niki's brothers came by and helped with the move and she said that the boys could handle it." She said, waving off the girl's confusion. "Oh, Shigure said he wants us to rebuild his doors before it gets too dark out." Y/n grumbled annoyed at the new information. "Tohru, why don't you get some rest while the rest of us fix the doors, you already do a lot around here." Y/n pats the girl's arm.

✡︎ ✡︎ ✡︎ ✡︎ ✡︎ ✡︎ ✡︎ ✡︎ ✡︎ ✡︎

"Dammit." Kyo groans out.

He wrapped tape around the broken door frames. "Why is this my job?" Kyo asked. "No complaining. You are partially at fault here."Shigure says looking away from his newspaper. Kyo suddenly shoots up from his spot. "Shut up! Are you kidding me right now?! Hey, you should be pitching in, too, Rat-boy! And you too, Large tree cat!" Kyo shouts when he turns to the two siblings sitting down.

Yuki was reading, while Y/n did homework. "No, thanks." Yuki says and closes his book. Kyo grunts. "Cats should be able to clean up their own messes, even stupid cats." Yuki rolls his eyes. Lifting a clenched fist, Kyo shouts. "What did you just say? Stand up. We're fighting this out." Y/n huffed out and glared at the two. "Hey, Kyo!" Kagura smiles at the boy. "Uh. What?" He asked confused.

Kagura pointed at a little cat shaped cut out. "Look at this!" She said happily. Kyo growled. "Quite playing around. You're the one to blame for-" Kyo was cut off by his stomach growling. Y/n's eyes widened when she saw his bright red cheeks. "I'll start dinner." She said, standing and leaving her homework by Yuki. She walked passed Kyo who covered his cheeks with one hand. "Stay out of that kitchen!" Kagura shouts with her usual glare toward Y/n.

Y/n ignored the girl who rushed up and got in the way of her opening the door. "I'll cook tonight!" Kagura says, determined. "What? Why would you want that hassle?" Kyo questioned the girl. Kagura gave him heart eyes as he spoke, making Y/n roll her eyes and shake her head. "So I can treat my beloved, Kyo." She says with a blush. "Last time you made dinner, you used everything up." Y/n mentioned to the head-over-heels girl. "Don't worry I can make a simple meal without using everything up." Kagura says, taking and placing her orange cat bag onto the ground, and then opening and closing the door.

✡︎ ✡︎ ✡︎ ✡︎ ✡︎ ✡︎ ✡︎ ✡︎ ✡︎ ✡︎

"Wow! This is incredible!" Tohru compliments, as her mouth watered at the food. Yuki, Shigure, Kagura, and Herself were all sitting at the table, waiting for Kyo and Y/n.

Y/n and Kyo we're sat in his room going over their chemistry homework. "This makes no sense." Y/n huffed out. She had come to Kyo for help since he had A's in the class. He placed his book down and moved over to her side.

He skimmed the book and found her miscalculation. "You forgot to multiply the three with the nine." He said, his shoulder knocking into hers when he pointed. "Oh!" She realized her mistake and got the right answer. She moved her book off her lap and looked at Kyo. "Kyo." She started with a glare, making him frown. "Yeah?" His confusion almost made her laugh. "Can you please help me study for the midterm!?" She asked and clasped her hands together in a begging sort of way.