Boar

"Today we must part," Kagura says sadly, gripping an agitated redhead. "Please be well, my love. I'll come back to see you soon."

Kyo moved his arm from side to side, struggling to break free. "I'll be fine as long as you stay as far away from me as possible!" He rasped out.

"Well, they're in high spirits this morning!" Tohru giggles, holding some plates. Y/n who held bowls smiled and nodded. "So what's your guess? Did you figure out Kagura's year?" Shigure places a hand on Y/n shoulder and leans towards Tohru as he asked. The brunette gasped, while Y/n swatted Shigure away with a grunt. "No, I didn't!" Tohru replies shocked.

"Will you leave me alone?!" Kyo asked exasperated.

"Fine! Just for that, you're not even getting a kiss goodbye!" Kagura exclaims tears in her eyes and a hand raised about to collide with Kyo's cheek. Though it was stopped by Kyo's left hand as he smirked. "I'm not going to take any more of your punches--" He's cut off by Kagura twirling and using her shoulder to launch him into the TV. "My TV!" Shigure cries and falls to the ground with tears running down his face.

"I can't believe him. How can he be so mean?" Kagura runs to Y/n and stuffs her face into Y/n's chest. Y/n raised the bowls to avoid any collision between the two. "I don't understand how you deal with this, Y/n!" She asked and growls before backing up and rushing to the front door. "But.. We love him!" The girl then bursts through the door, hitting the mailman.

She bumped into him causing a loud POOF!

Acting fast, Yuki, distracted the boy with his charms and groaned when the boy left, flustered. Y/n rushed over and cleared the yellow smoke, finding Kagura in her boar form. "That... Was a close one. Be more careful Kagura." Kyo mutters, relieved. His eyes widen when he remembers what Kagura shouted moments ago. We? He shook his head and turned to look away from the group.

"Sorry.." She pouts. Y/n crosses her arms and shakes her head, almost like a disappointed older sister. "Kagura, you need to be more careful! What if Yuki didn't distract that guy?!" Y/n worries and picks the girl up and squeezes her. Kagura grunts and turns blue. "Uh- Y/n I think she needs to breathe.." Yuki raised a hand to calm the worried girl but she moved away. Y/n placed the boar down and watches as Tohru gasped in realization. "She's the year of the boar!" She says making Shigure sweat drop.

"That's kind of cheating.." He says with a chuckle.

Tohru hums and looks back to the zodiac member. "This makes perfect sense. When you have a goal, it is all you can think about. This must be the boars influence on you." Kagura stared at her with gleaming eyes. The once pig turned into a human girl making Yuki look away with a bored look, Kyo flushed from shock, Tohru quickly turned with a blush of her own, and Y/n stood in front of the revealed girl.

"Put some clothes on!" Kyo shouts, closing his eyes. Y/n giggles and shakes her head, amused at the boy's flustered self. "You need more training, dummy." Shigure rolls his eyes.

"See ya later, darling!" Kagura bids farewell while running before twirling and jumping up in joy. Tohru waved, standing by Yuki, and Y/n stood by an exhausted Kyo. The four were off to school and Kagura to the estate. "Let's get together real soon!" Tohru shouts with a kind smile.

Kyo hunches over. "Hurricane Kagura has passed." He mutters, resting his elbows on his knees. "Kyo, let's get going. We'll be late." She informs turning to look at him. Kyo exhales a deep breath and lifts his head to stare up at the gray-haired girl. His brows furrowed slightly but a red tint in his tan cheeks. Y/n sighed and bowed slightly. "Nevermind, sorry." She apologizes thinking he was going to shout things like, "I'm not following orders from you! You oversized tree cat!" but it never came. Instead, the boy stood and grabbed her hand, pulling her with him as he walked in the direction of the school. "The hell are you apologizing for? You are an idiot." He says but it sounded like he was embarrassed. Y/n's eyes widen and she grins. "Aw! You really do like me, don't you?" Y/n says and practically skips alongside the redhead. "I didn't say that!" He shouts, his face now brighter than his hair. Holding her stomach and bending slightly, Y/n cackles. "Y-Your face!" Kyo huffs and looks away from her and gently intertwines the two's fingers. "Shut up." He mumbles, which she did.

The two walked not even two more steps and Kyo was already talking again. "Did you finish your chemistry homework?" He asked and was given a nod. "Good. Even if I'm trying to beat Yuki in a fight, I'll be going after you next. So, don't think that slacking will make you look all cool or anything!" He says and turned to the girl who nods again. "Stop nodding!" He shouts annoyed and the girl stops nodding.

"I didn't mean to actually shut up, y'know." He rolls his eyes. Y/n smiles.

"I love annoying you."