Peligrosa 44

Lalisa Manoban

Staying here for too long might get me go crazy . As a sound of a door opening distracted my thoughts earlier . There she is again . Premiera dos holding a certain black dress and an acrylic design of a half face covered mask that made it more expensive and that makes me wanted to back out of the said event since it seems like an important announcement is about to be said on the event later .

"Don't just stare at it lalice it won't worn to you automatically" she said and that made me chuckle a little bit . Heaving another sigh of frustration crept out of my mouth as another thought of Miss Kim invaded my mind again . And the thought of announcing their engagement later is a sign to escape from her and from this feelings for her.

"Lalice . Don't think about the engagement it will just complicate things later , can you just focus on one thing?" She asked as I look at her with her eyes seems to be hoping for a goal for laters event .

I nodded that causes her to hold my shoulder while gripping it gently.

"Whatever happens you will get out of here" she said that made me have another hope to hold onto what is about to happen to me again .

---------------

Today is the night for Celebración de Bluema the night wherein we are going to close off the deal from the other organizations and tonight is also the night for the announcement of engagement amongst Casa él reál and La Primo De Casio .

An evening dew is really that nostalgic scenery compared to a morning crisp of leaves that can be heard in the morning . Wind flows freely that causes my hair to sway a little and a bit of skin of my shoulder is now being shown to the people around here that some of them made a head turn to look at me.

Gosh have a little mercy on staring at me . This is just frustrating and this is the reason as to why I don't want to be here , becuase of the attention that I might get .

"Don't you just stand there honey , the night is long so as this party" suddenly a woman spoke to my ear from my behind that made me jolt up and as I was about to trip on my long black slit dress an arm wraps exactly to my waist as she drag upwards to be able for me to stand properly again. Whew I almost drop a face to the floor.

"Relax there honey I won't let you enjoy alone this celebration" she said , finally the moment I turn my whole body to face her , almost staring at her to how gorgeous she is and also familiarizing her from the previous events that I went with Miss Kim. But nonetheless it seems like I don't really know her and this is the first time that we met.

"I can see that curiosity from your eyes babe. By the way the name is tulips " she said as she lands her hand into mine and grab it as she kissed my hand with a mischievous smile plastered on her face .

"Vanilla" she said that made me confuse as to what is she talking about now.

"What?"

"Nothing I just remember someone from your scent " she said as she turns her head to look at those waiters serving expensive drinks to their respective tables . Seeing the other guests also wearing a high expensive branded coats and gowns with a pair of footwears and also a widening eye of jewels and watches that only a person like Miss Kim herself and the people who are invited here can afford .

"Want a drink?" She asked as she is now lifting a two wine glasses with a different flavour . I just shake my head as a disapproval of drinking it but then she just gave me the other glass that made me want to go back on the suite or escape from here . I am not really into drinking stuffs.

"Now don't be a kill joy and drink it just a little while waiting for the main event to start" she said and I just stare at the drink with my hand clutching to it.

Remembering as to how I got into these situation made me think that maybe if I haven't went on the club with them maybe I am not here with her , maybe I didn't met her and mostly I didn't fell for her. So bad.

"Tulips don't force the girl to drink something that she isn't capable to chug off" another voice interrupted my maybe's when Miss Kim is now walking directly to us giving her glare to the flowery girl and to me with a questioning look with my hand .

As I was about to drink the beverage from my hand a sudden grab of the glass came into halt and for now I am watching Miss Kim chugging the drink off from the wine glass that I was holding awhile ago .

"Miss kim ----"

"Much better , next time you better give her a better one. A non alcoholic drink tulips or I might just throw you out of this event" she said and that made the other latter to laugh ridicolously.

"Geez I thought I can have my chance now" she whispered that made Miss Kim smirk at her.

"Oh sorry to burst the bubble tulips but that chance will never come" she said as she grabbed a chance to pull me out from to where I was standing just awhile ago , I was stumbling a little bit while she is dragging me outside of the main event with her hand still holding into mine. Stop it already lalisa .

As the both of us stopped infront of a tree wherein this is really a quiet place that can be also available for the people out there to walk or get out from the elegancy of the party inside .

"I should have asked Mrs. Gold to make a matching pair of sweater to your dress back then" she said that made me look at her and analyze how does she look wonderful in every attire and ocassion that she can get . But no I won't . Yes lisa you won't again .

She grab something on her purse . A white box with a golden lining that was designed vertically and also a gold ribbon that made it more expensively simple yet beautiful to look at .

"I don't know how to give this to you properly but yeah this is for you . Now turn around and let me wear this to you" she said as she gently turns me around and holds my shoulder down to my waist , as another minute passed by suddenly a gold material is now wrapping around my neck that made me shiver from the cold air .

"This is for you" she said that suddenly made my heart ache for some reason . I bit my lip to supress the feelings of my heart being overwhelmed and also hurt . Why do I still have this feelings for her. Dumb shit lalisa .

"I know you hate me but please accept this as the only memory that will always remain to you " she said and the thought of her being engaged to someone else is hurting me and that is making me traumatize under her while making me furious and hurt .

I just push her away and was about to walk away from her when she suddenly grab my waist pulling me close to her.

"L---let me go Miss Kim" I said while holding my tears that is about to fall in any minute which is I cannot let her see that . She saw enough of me . And enough is enough .

"I love you"

A/N: Sorry for being missing for three months as I was really busy and alot of things happened within three months . Also watch the media from above . I edited something and I don't know what I just did (laughs while cringing) . Always be healthy and stay away from colds and viruses .