Peligrosa 24

Lisa Manoban

"Not about  the paintings ? Then what is it that you really want that  is  more than  just a painting? " I said as I keep  on turning my head sideways to see what  other people  with  us looks  like.  Fancy yep .

" Si acabas de cerrar la boca y tuvo te lo diré todo " she said and I  just rolled my eyes to her,  I hate  it to the  fact that  I  don't have any idea to what she's  saying anytime  when she spoke Spanish.

" if you just shut that mouth  of yours I'll  tell you everything"

"If we aren't  in the public  eye I will teach you a real lesson where,  you aren't  going to roll your eyes in front of me again " she said. 

"Of coarse you're going to say that" I mumbled .

"What the f----"

"Here is the next item that was awaited for everyone !" And the people around me started clapping and yelling like the item that was released in the public is the most expensive one.

"Gotta get that shit" miss kim said as she is preparing her number in this table .

Okay this I guess this is going to be wild .

"Everyone may I present to you the last item for this night !" And a painting that was in the wall made an elegant entrance as the curtains of it fell down .

"Everyone this is the masterpiece that everyone is waiting ! This is Señora en la pintura del balcón . A painting that was made by the most popular painter in Cuba of the year 1986 by Eucloff Vadim . We'll start the bid in twenty million !"

"100 million"

"500 million"

Wow they really start off with a crazy amount , just because of a painting? What in the world is really happening with these people , willing to waste off their money just because of the painting of a lady sitting in a balcony?

Miss kim is looking at it with an unreadable expression in her face , I think that's the painting that she wanted to get here in the auction.

"Come on miss kim just give up . Everyone of you here wants that painting " I said smugly as I think that she won't be able to get that painting unless she gets that and bid a billions of money .

"Are you challenging me with the item that I want to possess so badly lalice?" She asked giving me this unreadable expression in her eyes .

"600 million"

"900 million"

Shouts of the amount of  money here and there are so frustratingly annoying , how could they waste that money ? If they just donated it to the orphan houses then everyone in this world is so effing rich . No one can  complain about houses nor food . And why am I being like this? Of course its a tons of money that was going to waste just because of that painting.

"1 billion"

No effing way . The guy from awhile ago just raise his number and started yelling and dropping that amount of money.

"1 billion anyone else?" The host asked while roaming his eyes everywhere to see if someone will beat the amount of  one billion.

"Anyone else?!" He shouted again,  he was about to close the bidding amount of that item when someone shouted .

"50 billion" my eyes are getting dizzy and I guess my ear is going to be deaf at this time . Miss kim just shouted a fifty billion while raising her number .

"50 BILLION !"

"Everyone , who else is going to beat that amount ?" He asked again . Come on big guy stop asking . Everyone in this crowd is willing to pay an effing billion of money just because of that painting.

"100 BILLION!" The guy from awhile ago which is I guess his name is jongin? Shouted that amount , he made a look on our table while smirking to miss kim while shrugging his shoulders . Okay what is happening ?

"100 BILLION!" The host shouted happily , he really loves this I guess?

"300 billion" miss kim shouted and I just wanted to be eaten in this ground as the people here started looking in our table and looking at us especially to miss Kim's figure .

"300 billion it is?" The host shouted through his mic and was about to close the bidding when that effing guy shouted again.

"500 BILLION!" He shouted . I guess this item is in the possession of jongin and miss kim , and this bidding is between the both of them . What the hell is happening right now? The billions are at risk .

"500 billion!? Wow , who wants to bea----"

"One trillion" miss kim said and that made my whole world stop as of the moment

"1 trillion !!!" He shouted and I believe the host can't believe it either . The way they just drop an amount of money starting from  million and now its going to be bid and sold to trillion? Miss kim is effing cool.

What cool? How in the world would that be cool? She just wasted her trillion for a freaking painting ?

"You can close your mouth my dear lalice . I won" miss kim said and made her way to the stage to claim the prize that she wanted .

"Come on baby girl don't just sit there I know you're shocked but lets get this home and give me a good massage" she said and walks away .

B----baby girl? And what? A massage?

A/N: Hello everyone I'm back with the chapter 24 . Activities in the second week of classes is really tiring at all and that's making me busy even more . Hope you all understand . And thank you for waiting. And yeah October two is coming and I'm so excited.