Peligrosa 14

Lisa manoban

"This are the things that you need to wear if you're going to represent your organization internationally , might as well wear a mask that might attract anyone's attention " Mrs. Gold said while laying some papers in the table , in front of me where there are sketches of dresses that she suggested for me to wear when we are going to have a transactions internationally .

"I think this one will suit you the best darling" she showed me the actual black backless tight dress , still showing off her cheerful smile . As much as I don't want to do anymore of this I think it is my responsibility to attend some of the shitty etiquettes that miss kim paid off .

"Come on darling you can try this one , after all premiera uno paid for all of the dresses that you might want to wear , its all set darling , so please cheer up and try those sexy dresses that might suit you" Mrs. Gold said pulled me up to stand up from my seat and pulled me till we reach a set of clothes hanging and a huge fitting room that is really new to me . Everything is new to me . I mean I can't enjoy some fancy stuff around me because this isn't my thing and all of this doesn't suit my taste .

She lend me the black tight dress and opens the door for me to come inside of the fitting room . I just huff out of frustration still feeling myself because of the stinging pain in my skin from earliers happenings .

Just try it once lisa , you can do this . I already change my clothes from a while ago , it shocked me when I face the huge mirror in front of me , because I do look fine in this dress . And I almost forgot to look at my back because when I saw my back while taking a bath there are a lot of red marks from my nape and around my shoulder and thank goodness that I can reach it for me to put some concealer to cover up my bruised back .

"Are you done there darling?" I heard Mrs. Gold asked from the outside and thats the cue that I should come out  now wearing this dress .

"Oh darling you look stunning" she said while walking around circling me while taking glances at me .

"I believe that's too sexy Mrs. Gold " I turn arond to look at miss kim whose looking at me from my head to toe while eating a lollipop .

"Turn around miss manoban" she said and took out her lollipop from her mouth , and I don't know why does it bother so much to me . I mean she's just eating her lollipop .

"Did you hear me ? I said turn around and show me what you've got while wearing that dress , and by the way Mrs can you get me a set of foot wear that can be a good match to that dress, I might think about it" miss kim said as she stood up and walks towards me , still holding her lollipop in her mouth observing me . She pulled out the lollipop in her mouth with a popping sound . And that shit really bothers me a lot . Just cut that shit lalisa .

"Very well premiera uno , I'll be back in a minute" Mrs . Gold said leaving us here in excitement , hearing her humming happily . I guess she's really that cheerful .

"I didn't know that you will look this more stunning than I thought , its just my personal preference when it comes to dresses but I guess my taste suits you very well miss manoban " she said still walking around me .

"How about we add some color to your lips ?" She asked and walks near to where I was standing .

"Now open your mouth" she instructed and that shit made me look shock to her instruction.