Peligrosa 33

Lisa manoban

Black . What a pitiful color to see , radiating darkness  through the eyes of the person in front of me who I am now slowly falling in love with.

In love? In love to whom? I saw nothing to this person but the only disgrace and loath that I've felt for her due to the aggression that kept on radiating to her personality. Those disgusting acts of hers made me fall for her. Where did I get myself into?

"What you did there was a very very very bad idea miss manoban" she said while heavy footsteps and clacking of her high heels is all that I can hear in this place.

My breath is now stuck and it didn't let me breath for a few minutes , the aura of hers. How can I fall for her acts? When and why ?

And the most important question is that why did I let myself?

"Did you think that you can control me, after from all of the good fucks that we gave to each other? Do you think that I will let myself do whatever you wanted to ask or to do? " I ask , not minding on how should I handle the emotion that I am now grasping into.

"I should have killed you in the first place" Those words from her made my insides grumbles and made an emotion that I shouldn't felt for her . What did I expect? That was the original ordeal that should have happened to me , but it wasn't.

"Then why did you let me live? Why am I here , surrendering my all to you? What the fuck is this?" I growled , madness is now overcoming to the pot of emotions that I shouldn't have .

"If I were you , just kill me already miss kim . I---- I ---- can't" words are being baffled by the cloth that was put on my mouth and tied on my head , darkness is now ruling my sight and the words that I wanted to say to her is now forgotten and  is now slowly changing into nervousness when she tied my hands and feet.

I was expecting this situation for the both of us to come but not in the way that I am now falling .

"You keep on talking out of nothing . I can't hear you clearly miss manoban" she said , her voice that is filled with venom that wanted to escape and spit it in front of me .

The words that I wanted to let out , is now being forgotten since the nervousness is now engulfing , clouding to the thoughts of what would she do to me now.

"Punishment is a punishment . I should have done this earlier so you'll know your place and behave like a loyal servant of mine and lastly not luring yourself around and kiss anyone that caught your interest" every words that came out from her mouth sounded so acrimonious .

What is this all about then? Why would she mind me kissing every person . I am single , and I'm on my legal age.

"I want you to take the punishment very well , and this is the last time that I'm going to punish accordingly to the anger that you bought to me and that made me anger more. I'll be taking off your clothes now , and be quiet . No whimpering , no wriggling of body. I want you to learn your lesson " she whispered to my ear that appurtenance  the frightening feelings of to what is about to come.

"Your unpleasant demeanour is putting you into danger , so you have to learn , everything darling" she whispered , suddenly her presence just disappeared like that  . Or so I thought.