Peligrosa 25

Lisa manoban

"Miss kim----"

"Shhh just come here . I told you to stand in front of me and give me a good massage . What the hell is wrong with that?" She asked as she was sitting prettily in her swivel chair that was one of the attention that caught me easily when I visited her office for the first time, waiting for me to do the thing that she wanted . She wanted me to give her a good massage.

Which is I took as a joke , I didn't know that she was serious and I doubted her since her biggest rival from the painting that was between jongin and miss Kim's possession was on the line . And I thought she was just teasing him for winning the bid.

"Are you scared that things might get out of hands?" She definitely got me there , I'm scared to the fact the whole shits isn't just all about giving her a good massage that she wants . And why did she called me baby girl earlier? And here ,  I thought she was just teasing that jongin guy.

"N---no of course why would I be scared of you?" I asked , smirking after those words came out from me.

"What a good liar . You want to do something more than just a massage aren't you my dear lalice?" I just rolled my eyes in front of her , I'll just show her what I got . Then things can be a good payback if I did something that she might not forget .

Getting the oil that was displayed in one of her wooden cabinet , I already prepared myself by making a crackling sound from my own joints and fingers . Hoping that this massage can be a great escape for her to let me  go to school again .

"Come here baby girl , show me what you've got with those long  fingers of yours " damn her .

"Kindly take off your uhm-- upper cloth" I asked , and why the hell am I stuttering too much . This thing doesn't make sense at all , I'm just going to give her a good massage .

"Where's the lalice that kept on rolling her eyes on me in the middle of the bidding , keeps on telling me that the painting is useless , and for telling me that I can't won against that dick head?" She asked , teasing me about the things that I can tell that annoyed her while we're in the middle of the bidding .

"Why do you keep on nagging ? Here I am your majesty I'm about to give a massage that you won't forget for the rest of your life" voice that fills with a little fear and anticipation came out from me as I was filling my hand an oil for me to start giving what she wants earlier.

Starting to her shoulders that my hands are starting to clutch harder for her to be able to vent out the stress that she went through this week , can't actually blame her if she wants a good massage but the thing is that the voice that she used to give me that instruction , its too sexy . I guess .

Take a deep breath lisa and here you go . Just focus on the work and don't get attached too easily , don't get things more dangerous , just to satisfy this woman's unprecedented action .

Every muscles in her back , every touch of the exposed tanned skin , which is very gloriously blessing my eyes , it actually gives me the feelings that is actually new for me to handle.

Forgive me for thy I am about to sin .

Just think of the things that might distract myself about getting the dirty images that's slowly engulfing my mind . This isn't normal , the way she close her eyes as if she was feeling my every touch filling up her skin with the slick of an oil that fully covers my hands .

"Ahh right there baby girl . Harder" she opens her eyes to look directly at me , to avoid those tantalizing eyes that can actually peirce a human beings soul , I fastened up my action to be able for me to start  switching my position to get a good angle to touch and clutch to her skin harder , like what she requested earlier .

My slightly trembling hands gets down to her waist to her hips as I pointed those sexy skin harder causing her to close her eyes and keeps on moaning for the delicious sensation that my hands are doing . Guessing that I already did a great job I started to wipe my hands using the tissue that was displayed in her table .

I was about to get off from her when her hands made its way to stop me from walking away from the place where she was .

"That's it?" Asking like she wanted more , I just shrugged of my shoulder and nodded my head.

I have to stay away from her . My words and the images that rummages in my mind  , those are the signs that things are getting dangerous for me to walk away from her when this deal gets done.

When she didn't say anything more , I was about to walk away when her hand reaches the oil that I used for the massaging earlier and quickly grabs my hand and pour it fully in my hand , and the excess that was pouring in her pants .

"I want more lalice" whispering through my ear as she started to guide my hand that was fully covered in an oil , making its way to her toned stomach , breathing in as the scent of her cologne and the scent of the oil was actually mixing in my nose that made me think that this is sexy .

"M----miss kim I think---"

"I want you to touch me more lalice , I want more of you" she keeps on filling my ear those intoxicating yet delicious words that actually came out from her mouth , still guiding my hand that  was about to reach inside of her bra . I pulled out immediately as I came back to my senses.

Darting a look on me confusingly I scoff off and was about to get off my hand to her when she suddenly pulled my hand back .

"You're not going anywhere baby girl"

A/N: I'm crazy over you ~~ over you ~~ only you~~