Chapter 3

The pen fell on the desk and his head followed with a thud. Finally, this horrific math test was over!

Goddarnit, Katsuki's gonna kill me, I didn't understand almost half of it...

"Kiriiii, I definitely failed this stupid teeest...", Kaminari in front of him whined and poked his head, "Wanna hit the Playstation for the rest of the day? Pwease?"

"Heh... sorry, bro, I've got a gym date with Katsuki today. But you can come, too, it's a great way to vent..."

"And getting screamed on by Kacchan nonstop for not being as fit as you two? No thank you."

Kirishima chuckled and glanced over to his boyfriend. He felt his clear satisfaction, he probably aced this test as well. Then Kiri wondered what their third partner might do now... until a sudden wave of anger rushed over him. Startled, the redhead sat straight up and looked at Bakugou. What did upset him now?

The blonde looked surprised, too, eyeing him back with a questioning look. The redhead responded with a shrug. Then they knew: It was the third soulmate being angry at something or someone.

Kirishima's head once more fell onto his desk. How long would this still go on? He couldn't take it for much longer, knowing their fated partner was upset took a toll on him. He wanted to help! To cradle them in his arms and assure them that they were okay, he and Katsuki would be there for them.

But I can't! And this is maddening!

Their anger fueling his and Bakugou's frustration made them unable to enact in any conversations. As soon as this class ended, they rushed out. Bakugou even grabbed his hand and dragged him into the next men's bathroom. There he stomped to the next sink and groaned loudly, his palms setting off some small explosions, cracking the sink porcelain.

"This shit again! Ei, what kind of heroes are we? Fuck!"

Kirishima grabbed his boyfriend and gave him a strong hug, felt him trembling. Kiri himself couldn't help his teeth grinding, this rage was too intense. And with his pointed teeth, this was darn painful. Shit, Bakugou was right, what were they doing? Standing in a public bathroom reassuring each other while their third was alone somewhere! The redhead just wanted to yell out loud 'Where are you?'

But his jaws were tightened.

True enough, often enough Bakugou was furious, but the redhead knew that Blasty's outbursts mostly were not grave enough to worry about. But who knew what was happening to their soulmate now, regarding the dark nightmare stuff?

Finally, the anger dissipated into irritation, so the boys could collect their thoughts and went back to the dorms. Now they really needed their gym workout.

***

"These little shits knew what they had coming!"

"Still, it does not give you the permission to beat them up. You have to follow school orders as everyone else. And we're already closing an eye on you regarding your uniform."

"What, you want me to start the sexism debate again? About women being obliged to wear stereotypical skirts? And what the fuck does this crap about rules mean to these punks there?"

"Watch your language. We would have them punished according to school policy."

"Ha! You did not even see what they were about to do. And until one of you teachers would've known, they'd most probably already harmed someone..."

Your lower lip has been split and you tasted blood. One of these fuckwits landed a good blow in your face. In front of you stood Ectoplasm, it was different to see any emotions on his face, but his Halloween grin matched his annoyed voice. On your side some robots picked up a bunch of upper classmates you beat to trash.